
Heifer,
Just wanted you to know that I checked on Mercedes's appt time (with Jess) for Thursday. It's at 10:00 so she should be finished by 11:30. Perfect!
Then I sent Mercedes an email to remind her about lunch and how much we're looking forward to seeing her.
Do I get a gold star?
~your Mexican
If you were my Mexican, then you would be at my house coooking me
dinner and dancing around a sombrero (spell) naked.
Thanks for doing that. You da bomb you sexy beast!!!!
Lunch was fun!
*sigh* always with the stereotypes.
IF we cook for you , we're NOT required to do so naked.
Unless you pay us extra of course.
You're welcome.
Lunch WAS fun!
*the only emails from today that would suitable for public viewing. Emails I sent are in purple.
*Note* some names have been changed to protect the mentally challenged....(namely ~Weeza).

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Too funny! You ALMOST make me wanna move to...where is it? Hell? Yeah, almost but not quite. lol
ReplyDeletelori: hee hee! It's having friends like Weeza that make living in Hell slightly tolerable.
ReplyDeletejust slightly. lol
i'll bring the tamale's, enchalada's and menudo...oh man.now im hungry..
ReplyDeleteokay, i think i need to move to Hell.
ReplyDeletejackiesue: Menudo! I haven't had that in YEARS!!!! *sigh*....
ReplyDeletekali: c'mon down! you wouldn't stay long...but I'd love to have you visit~at least! ;-)
How much does that naked dinner dance cost?
ReplyDeleterat: For you? cost= airfare to California ;-)
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's always about being naked, even when you are on the phone.
ReplyDeletenaked cooks???
ReplyDeleteWhere do I sign up?
I'll do a lot of things naked, but I'm not sure cooking is one of them, unless it is going into the oven.
ReplyDeleteGoing into the oven... LOL
Wow! Your e-mails are more fun than mine.
ReplyDeleteBTW, the little doggie in that pic looks exactly like my little doggie.
You always make me giggle and think of pink stuff.
ReplyDeleteExcellent! Fodder for the bloggy. As life should be.
ReplyDeleteHey Pissy!
ReplyDeleteYou and your friend Weeza are like me and my friend Janice....never a dull moment..and loads of laughter. There is nothing quite like a good friend.
wisdomstuff: good to know! ;-)
ReplyDeletesage: I'll be sure to let you know when the sign up sheet is available. ;-)
bbc: clever! ;-)
pud: Awwww....then you have a super cute puppy! :)
jenn: then my work here is done! lol
buddha girl: exactly! ;-)
catch: Hey! been missing you, girl! :)
and you're right on all counts! :)
You guys crack me up!! I love friendships like that!
ReplyDeleteannie: yeah, she's the best. We always have so much fun together! :)
ReplyDelete