Sunday, April 27, 2008

Damn pollen!!!!

~NEWS FLASH~


Pissy has lost her voice.



above photo shows excited
"housewives" from
Southern Circle of Hell
reacting to the news.

Bitches!

20 comments:

  1. oooh - i hate when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rat: I know you can!

    kali: me too....it's annoying! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right there with ya, BP! Hubby & the kids love it when I have no voice. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. azn8tive: ...and don't you love how they make fun of you while you're suffering?!?!?!? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know some people who I'd wish that on, you're not one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh, that explains the silence coming from your part of the woods..

    ReplyDelete
  7. AW, honey I know all about that shit. It's down here, too, that wind has gotten the best of a LOT of us.

    You'll get it back and then we'll all be in big trouble. Take care of it though! LOTS of water and whatnot...I know I don't need to tell you that. xoxo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well thank goodness you can still type. Feel better soon Miss Piss.

    ReplyDelete
  9. pollen

    that's the thing that happens when the snow goes away for more than a month right?

    i guess that now that the snow has gone (last week for the last of it [well, there's still some in the ditches]) - oh - and it did snow on friday night, but it was gone by 2 pm...

    we'll get pollen too

    someday

    i'm sorry

    my sympathy is limited when it comes to stories of flowers and sunshine at this exact moment

    ReplyDelete
  10. ROFL!!!! I have never lost my voice to allergies. Had blisters cover my actual eyeballs...but never lost my voice.

    HUGS I hope you feel better soon cause we wouldn't want the Southern Circle to get too comfy without their voice of reason. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! I'll miss the songs that your lovely voice sing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. At least you can write. Take care. And give 'em hell when you get the voice back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah, but when it starts coming back it usually has that raspy, sexy sound and guys just love that! Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Many years ago, I lost my voice during allergy season. I kept thinking I would get it back in a few days, but that turned into a couple weeks with no voice. Ended up having to take steroids, believe it or not! That cleared it up almost immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am a long-time lurker, first-time poster: hope you feel better. You said you're from Texas right? San Antonio? I am:) Forgive me for being weird but I can post now and am excited:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You don't need your voice, just an evil eye should keep them in check.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Grof should not put things like that on your website. I clicked on the link, thinking it had something to do w/your post, and boobies popped up!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!