Our guests wanted to go to the beach...at least for an afternoon...."J's" little girl, "C" had never been...so off we went.
Ga Belle and I were pleasantly surprised to discover this right across the street from the public beach.....
I KNOW!A gorgeous new mall.
At. the. beach.
What could be better!!!
and it's right across the street from the water.
then GA Belle and I hit the shops while J and C spent some time on the beachI love this store and would buy one of everything in it if I could.
neither GA Belle or I had ever seen a Target with a garden centerwe walked about a mile and a half carrying shopping bags to get here....
made the mistake of buying stuff b/c we thought we'd be able to take a short cut back
Some bobo security guard wouldn't let us through (something about "hazardous construction area.....::roll eyes::)
so we trudge back to Target...cussing him all the way
well, I was cussing...GA Belle doesn't cuss...it's weird...
anyway...
I get the genius idea to take a Target shopping cart for the death march back to the car.
Seemed like a good idea at the time....
here I am....nonchalantly pushing the cart all the way around to the back of Target"la la la la......"

then I got stuck in the mulch.
Note to Target:
all shopping carts should come equipped with 4WD
GA Belle and I were laughing so hard we almost peed our pants.
After she took this picture of me, she helped me get un-stuck.
Every homeless person's dream....rows and rows of clean cardboard boxes to make a shelter.
For some reason I want to title this picture
"Bordertown"














Cool photos. And, no, you don't look old and tired.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool and color mall. It's so pretty. It's got a Miama or Key West look/feel to it. I love it. Thanks for sharing and No, you do NOT look old and tired. Love the visor. xo
ReplyDeleteI live in PCB and we have been waitng and waiting for Pier Park to open....it is awesome. And, there are still more stores that are going to open and they are still building part of the Pier Park with even more stores right off of Back Beach Road! It is awesome! Soon we won't have to cross the bridge for anything...which is good, because I really hate crossing that bridge!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I agree with Whitenoise, you don't look old at all.
ReplyDeleteThat last picture is priceless!
I want to do the Freaky Friday thing and change lives with you for awhile!
ReplyDeleteWow! That looks a whole lot cleaner than the last time I was down there, about 7 years ago. :)
ReplyDeletePissy, you look great! You're the hottest mama I know!
ReplyDeleteWow. Panama City looks amazing! We used to pass through there on our vacations to St. George Island. Ever been there? If not, GO! It's blissful!
Love the pics! Everything looks so bright and cheery!
Cripes! I wish I could have been there! That picture of you laughing with the Target cart completely reminded me of ME!
ReplyDeleteMy sisters and I always get laughing like that and end up praying we don't wet our pants. There's something about family love that makes the giggles GREAT!
you look your usual lovely self...and damn...i wanna go next time...we have no beaches in west, texas...
ReplyDeleteOMG! I'm peeing my pants looking at you and that shopping carts!! That should be framed.
ReplyDeleteold and tired
ReplyDeletenot
you look beautiful as always
----
loved the photo tour
thank-you
oh wow! That looks fabo! I wanna go to the beach with you Pissy!!!
ReplyDeleteI wanna race shopping carts with you! ~heh~
Fun! And i'm lovin' the turtle fountain. Going to have to send my Cabana Boy over to see the photos. Love turtles with him long time.
Those are great pics. I really like the last one.
ReplyDeleteAnd old, my ass. I hope I'll be so wrinkle-free in 20 years.
a turtle fountain.
ReplyDeleteif that isn't nice, what is?
i'll bet 5 bucks the turtle fountain gave you a bigger lift than chugging a couple of red bulls.
I think that one of you stuck in the mulch is the best photo you have ever posted. I can hear the laughter. All the Targets out here have Garden Centers. It's great because they all have their own entrance & their own check out center so you can avoid the store if you want to. Of course, they all have a door into the sotre & I have never been able to avoid the store once yet. Homeless dream: cold, but funny.
ReplyDeleteI have been to PCB about 10 times. My grandparents used to go their in the winters so we'd spend a week there each December visiting them. I loved the white sand. I can practically see you rolling around in it now.
haaaaaaaaa
ReplyDeletelove the stuck in the mulch pic!
C looks like she is having a big ole time too.
I love these picture diaries! I almost feel as if I was there with you. I would have Target cart raced you!
ReplyDeleteThe last time I went to PCB I had pictures taken that went into the category of MUSTBEDESTROYED.
ReplyDeleteThat place is definitely heaven. Beach + shopping = awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteYou do not look old and tired. You always look so young and hip and you freakin inspire me. And I want those chairs, too.
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing better when a beach has great shopping!
ReplyDeletePissy, fyi - i made link to bigger image so you can read your caption. ~chuckling maniacally~
ReplyDeletelooks like fun, I've never been there.
ReplyDeleteOK- you DO NOT look old and tired by the way! great photos at Target!
How wholesome and "All American"
ReplyDeleteBelieve it or not, I can do that sort of thing *chuckle*
Looks like you guys had a blast. ROFL at you and the cart. I LOVE those chairs and that bench also! hmmm let me know if you figure out where to get them...and vice versa. hehe
ReplyDeleteAnd you do NOT look old OR tired! Gawd woman you definately will be put on my "I'd do ya if I was a lesbian" list. ;P
And that last shot...of C...gawd it looks so cute and refreshing too!
NICE! i love that they updated it. good for you. another shopping destination.
ReplyDeleteif thats what old and tired looks like.. then I want to be that too.. u look fabulous as always.. no matter what you wear or do!... looks like u guys had a blast!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a neat place. We're land locked up here, no beaches much less a nice mall on the beach!
ReplyDelete