Sunday, April 20, 2008

Yet another picture post.....

Missed me?

I was out of town from Wednesday until Saturday.

I went to Atlanta for GA Belle's kindergarten grade level program. Those little kids are so stinkin' CUTE!

That was on Thursday....

Friday, I went with the kindergarten grade level to the Atlanta zoo.

Of course I have pictures of both events.

I might post them later in the week.

Tonight I'm posting pictures of the beautiful wedding we went to last night here in Hell.

It was like something out of a movie....seriously....beautiful and fabulous hardly describe it.

Here are some pictures.....



This was the tent where the reception was held.
My first thought was: "Cirque du Soleil"

Little Pissy, a bridesmaid, the bride and me....
the bride was absolutely stunning, wasn't she?


This is inside the reception tent.
They essentially created a club inside of this tent.
Indescribable....


this was the coolest dance floor.
it had the monogram of the bride and groom
in the center.

I loved this arrangement.

This was one of the food stations.
Sorry this isn't the best picture, but trust me: the food was scrumptious!

these calla arrangements were massive.



I have many, many more pictures from this wedding, but you get the idea.


25 comments:

  1. Man, E. is TALL! Where was this? Tartan Pines?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....yeah, she is! Of course, she also had on spectacular purple heels...which just made her taller.

    yep...Tartan Pines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My evil mind wanders down the winding lanes of women at the end of all those bottles under that floral arrangement *laughing*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That is the most amazing wedding reception I've seen in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. Since part of my job is events, just looking at all of that makes my brain hurt! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow that is a GORGEOUS setup! And you all were beautiful but yeah, the bride was a vision. :) I can tell from the picture just how huge that dang callily arrangement was! lol
    I'm not surprised you were gone...you are ALWAYS going somewhere and doing something! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm trying to think of a weekend where you haven't been going to a wedding. So far I'm drawing a blank.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How the heck did they keep those callas from tipping over?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your picture posts, but I thought you wrote that the dance floor included a "mammogram of the bride." :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. Drop dead gorgeous. But where was the mashed potato martini table? Really, no kidding. I once attended a super fabulous wedding reception that had a separate table where you could choose from a multitude of flavored mashed potatos served in martini glasses. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bride is beautiful. Does the beige ribbon around her waist mean anything or is it just a new trend? I have seen it in other pictures. It was a beautiful wedding. I have never been to one like that expensive looking!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love lillies!

    The pictures are lovely....looks like a good time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bride kinda looks like Kim Cattrall.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved that arrangement too. The flowers on the table don't look to shabby either.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow...how beautiful everyone and everything looked....glad your back..

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's just amazing how many weddings you go to ... you've been to more weddings in the past 18 months than I have in my entire life. And you always look so nice and elegant. I typically end up drunk at the reception.

    --Regulus (the Blogger Also Known as Arcturus!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shake it on the dance floor, baby!!! That bride looked like she was trying to cram her breasts into your face. What a party! Glad you had fun. I missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love picture posts as well :), I've got some new pictures posted of the UAE. I'm just not sure if my posts are updating...I keep seeing the last post from last week.
    Plz leave a comment and let me know for sure if my posts are displayed correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Purple heels? Neat! I thought she was rather giantish myself!

    Liked the pink dress!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loved the arrangement too, booze rocks. :) That looks like a very nice event. Cool dance floor.

    ReplyDelete
  21. gadfly: I'm sure it does! ;-)

    mommy cracked: it WAS pretty amazing! :)

    kali: it really was.... :)

    mr fab: one of the coolest I've ever been to! :)

    curly girlie: I just kept thinking of all the work involved ....it was quite a porduction.

    lori: it was spectacular! Seriously! and yeah...I am always going somewhere...pretty much every chance I get! ;-)

    limpy : seems that way, doesn't it? ;-)

    wisdomstuff: TALL vases! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. ajooja: HAHAHAHA!!!!

    kc: it really was! and I've been to a wedding that had those martini glass mashed potato bar too! so silly!

    jez: I don't know that the ribbon has any significance...but her gown was stunning! this wedding was certainly the most expensive one I've ever been to. ;-)

    queen: it was... :)

    I love lillies too!

    whitenoise: hmmmm...never thought of that....

    evyl: hahahahahaha!!! such a guy thing to say. ;-)

    jackiesue: thanks! :)

    arc: It really is, isn't it? LOL I think it's b/c Little Pissy is at the age where she and all her friends are staring to get married. I love weddings....so fun!

    and I don't drink...so no problem. ;-)

    rat: I did! I love to dance! :) awwww...you missed me?!?!? That's so sweet! ;-)

    mike: thanks...and thanks for stopping by. :)

    butterfly girl: the bride is REALLY tall anyway...even without the purple heels. ;-)

    simplypink: it was VERY nice. :)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!