
Like everyone else: so much to do! But I won't bore y'all with all the details. :)
However, on the good news front:
Buster's swelling went down within 30 minutes of taking Benedryl (now known here at casa de Pissy as "the wonder drug that saved us a ginomous vet bill).
Had a glorious, spa pedicure yesterday. YAY! to being pampered! :) (also had brows waxed and bangs trimmed, but I consider that maintenance, rather than pampering)
Appointment this afternoon with Mike's cardiologist. ( First one since his surgery~exciting!)
I'll let y'all know how it goes!!!

you pick the cutest images! good luck today!
ReplyDeleteSending up prayers for Mike and glancing jealously at your pretty toes, eyebrows, and bangs.
ReplyDeleteYou DO pick the cutest images - can't wait to see how it goes!!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes - you always told me getting my brows done was a public service. hehe
I have never had anything waxed...ever...
ReplyDeletePampering/maintenance... all the same to me!
ReplyDeleteI hope the appointment goes well for Mike.
Hope Mike got a good report. I've been thinking about y'all. And glad to hear Buster is ok, too. Pissy NEEDS some pampering after all this!!
ReplyDeleteGlad that you are taking care of you too...smiles.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing how a manicure can change your whole day! Ahhhh.
ReplyDeleteHope all goes well for Mike!
xo