I hadn't heard that term, so I went to urban dictionary and yes you can verbally do it!
You go girl!
From Urban Dictionary:
In this context the word "cut" is used to describe a verbal attack on the "Bitch" in question which can be a man or a woman. Usually done when the person cutting is in a bad mood and the Bitch has rubbed them up the wrong way. "He was just being so annoying so I had to Cut a Bitch"
"Nobody better be banging on about how awesome Taylors stupid party was tonight, or I'm gonna hev to Cut a Bitch"
fbi: she was being her usual (annoying) self (you know what I mean). She shouldn't be herself with me. She should pick one of her other personalities. I'm pretty sure she has several. ;-)
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
LOL.
ReplyDeleteGood to see you again Big Pissy =)
You too!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Love it!
ReplyDeleteBWhahahahaha Get em girl!!
ReplyDeleteNote to shitheads*** Don't mess with Pissy!
Props to my girl Pissy.
ReplyDeleteI hadn't heard that term, so I went to urban dictionary and yes you can verbally do it!
ReplyDeleteYou go girl!
From Urban Dictionary:
In this context the word "cut" is used to describe a verbal attack on the "Bitch" in question which can be a man or a woman. Usually done when the person cutting is in a bad mood and the Bitch has rubbed them up the wrong way.
"He was just being so annoying so I had to Cut a Bitch"
"Nobody better be banging on about how awesome Taylors stupid party was tonight, or I'm gonna hev to Cut a Bitch"
Oh YES! Pissy is in da House! Whoot! So, umm, what about the parking situation?
ReplyDeletesic'em...
ReplyDeleteErika: hee hee! thanks! me too! :)
ReplyDeleteSage: Exactly!!!! ;-)
Jillsy: oh, thanks! good to know!!! :)
Holly: LOL! It's an on-going, ridiculously unimportant issue really. But perhaps I should do a post and explain just for fun. ;-)
jacque sue: ;-)
Violet: Oops! Sorry I missed you! Thanks for the props!!!!! :)
ReplyDeletehahaha what did she do now?! Grrrr.
ReplyDeletefbi: she was being her usual (annoying) self (you know what I mean). She shouldn't be herself with me. She should pick one of her other personalities. I'm pretty sure she has several. ;-)
ReplyDeleteWhoa! That'll teach her!
ReplyDeletexo jj
They call you Pissy for a reason :-)
ReplyDeleteLMAO!!! Oh Pissy!! You just made my night! I needed that laugh!
ReplyDeleteHey Pissy, It's been a while. Hope all's well with you.
ReplyDeletexo jj
WAR EAGLE !
ReplyDelete