Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Gracie and I.....

go to the dog park almost every day for an hour or so.


Disney lied.
No one there looks like their dog.

I know....I've done the research.

8 comments:

  1. LMAO!!! there is this goofball music prof at the school.. who has this HUGE poodle!!! I bet that poodle does HIM doggy style at night!!!!

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited when I see that you have posted..I really miss you here. you didn't find any guys that looked like their rotty? ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome backish :)

    I've actually seen quite a few people that resemble their dogs...then again I am a cat person :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hysterical Pissy!
    Hope all is well with you and you're enjoying Fall.
    Cheers, jj

    ReplyDelete
  5. ARE. YOU. SURE?
    Have you stood in front of the mirror with Gracie??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! However, I SO think people look JUST like their dogs!! I see it - at least with peeps I know. Can't speak to strangers + dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shoes: Must. See. Photographic. Evidence. LOL

    Jacque Sue: Awwww....thanks! :) p.s. you're so crazy! ;-)

    Mike: Hey! Good to "see " you! :)

    Joanna: Glad you liked it! :) I am enjoying fall....although not happy that it's warming up again. *sigh*

    Chris: Yes. I. AM! and yes, I have! LOL

    fbi: knew you would! ;-) I know who you're talking about....and I agree with you as far as the people you know. These random dog park people? Not so much! ;-)

    Phoenix: Hmmmmmm.....I might be one of those. My dog sleeps with me! haha!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!