Monday, November 8, 2010

Baby news!!!


Yay!

We now know that my grandbaby
due March 17th is a

BOY

Here is a photo of the beautiful mom-to-be.
It was taken by her husband (who is a professional
photographer and whose link is on my sidebar :)

Nursery decor is being planned as I type this!!!

More updates to follow!! :)


14 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! Very happy news indeed.

    Wishing your daughter and her husband all the very best.

    I know you're going to be the best grandma EVER! You just have to work out what you want to be called. My kids have a Baba, a Nanna, a Nanny and a Moggy (yes, 3 grandmothers!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to the parents to be..and to you Grandma..your going to be the sexiest granny around..and trust me on this..there is nothing more fantastic than being a granny.
    Jenny calls me grandma...Jamie calls me Granny.I love both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Congrats on the new grand baby. I want to be called "Mee Mee". Maybe it is spelled Me-Me. Anyway I think Me-Me is the cutiest name for a grand-mother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!!! I am so excited for you all!! Pissy's going to be a grandma!! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. now dammit that kid is NOT mine!

    your D is hot tho! Good luck to them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo.... joining the ranks of us lovely grandmas! Congrats on the baby boy news.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the grandbaby! I am so happy for you! Your daughter is beautiful..just like her Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo-hoo! Congratulations one and all. It's so exciting to have a new baby and planning and anticipating the arrival is so much fun.

    And WOW, pregnancy really does make a woman glow-- Your daughter is stunning.

    xoxo jj

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Sorry for the lateness, trying to play catch-up on blog reading.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deep Kick Girl: Awwww..thank you SO much! I'm super excited and cannot WAIT to be a grandmother! This is going to be one spoiled baby boy! ;-)

    I'm going to be called "Gigi". We decided on that a while back and it seems to have stuck! :)

    Jackiesue: Thanks! :) I'm SO excited!!! I'm going to have so much fun being a grandmother! :)

    Gulf Coast: Thank you! "Me-me" is cute! I like it! :)

    Mommy Cracked: hee hee! yes, she is! Thank you!!! :)

    Chris: Thank you! I'm looking forward to joining the ranks of grandmothers! :)

    Big Papi: You, my friend, are a NUT! ;-)

    FBI: isn't it?!?!? :)

    Dixiechick: thank you so much! :)

    Kat: Thank you! We're thrilled! :)

    Joanna: Thank you so much. We're all so excited and thrilled about this baby boy!

    You are so sweet! I think she's stunning too! :)

    Rainwolf: Thanks! and no need to apologize....I know how busy everyone is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Azn8tive: sorry I missed your comment!

    Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!