Besides, the real reason for this post is .......
This absolutely fantabulously cutastic t-shirt which was designed especially for moi' by my buddy, Sunshine. She designed and sent me this shirt because of all the crap I've been through lately.....the tornado, the car wreck, the potential rehab....you know....all that shit.Anyway, I LOVE this t-shirt! It not only LOOKS fabulous (check out the sparkly detail), it also feels wonderful and fits really well. I would highly recommend Sunshine's Designs for any of your custom t-shirt needs.
So go check it out!
And be sure to leave Sunshine a comment telling her how kick-ass this t-shirt is.
*Edit*
I felt that I should give y'all an update on the continuing saga of Pat/Warren/Jack Ingram VW
Pat called me yesterday afternoon. He said that my car is finished and is ready for us to come and "inspect it".
Ummmmmm...Pat?
The dealership is supposed to bring the car back to me and take the Stratus back.
We've already wasted one afternoon driving back and forth to Montgomery because you're a dumb ass and a liar.
Pat says that they "really want you and Mr. S to come here to see the car because you might find something else....something that we didn't see....that still needs to be repaired."
*sigh*
Pat.....I sincerely hope not.
Unless you, Warren, David and Ray all just WANT me to rip you a new one.

Must have. Immediately.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure Sunshine would be happy to make you one! ;-)
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting! :)
How cute!!!! You need to wear it to pick up your car for sure!!!! lol
ReplyDeleteThis shirt kicks serious furry behinds. Oh yes, indeed it does.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to hearing the Pat Report sometime this week. Enquiring minds and all that.
You are SUCH a CUTIE! Loving me some of those glasses!
ReplyDeleteThat shirt is perfect for you Pissy.
ReplyDeletebest. shirt. ever!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteAh the kiss my ass club...
Looks great on you.
Then again...everything does.
Your t's crack me up. Adore the glasses, by the way!!
ReplyDeleteGreat shirt and great glasses! You're such a fashionista!
ReplyDeleteHon-Ey... I think we all know by now YOU could NEVA look shitty!
ReplyDeleteMaybe you should get a T-shirt that says "I kill at the slightest provocation" for the trip to Pat's Wonder Car Dealership.
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT. Wear it when you make the damn trek to stupid Warren, et al. Let them READ your mind on your damn boobs!
ReplyDeletePissy....if only all my customers were so hot, I would be selling shirts in the millions by now.
ReplyDeleteHad I known, I would have made you a "is my car done yet, fucker?" shirt instead.
You should wear the shirt! I have a plain white shirt with Kiss My Ass written in big letters across the front :D
ReplyDeleteOMG - LOVE the shirt. I'm thinking you and I could be good friends! "big pissy" - love that too - makes me giggle.
ReplyDeletecome visit me if you like: www.crazydogmama.blogspot.com
Cheryl (a.k.a. crazydogmama)
It does fit nicely. I love when you women say "look at my breasts!" by putting words on them, especially in a glitter thng that takes a few seconds longer to determine the words.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the car saga. If we see you on the news, we'll know it didn't go well.
You wear that t shirt well and your shades look Cool on you. Very cute.
ReplyDeletecatch: heh! Ya think? ;-)
ReplyDeletemonkey: glad you like it! ;-)
lady k: the glasses can be yours too...Anthropologie! ;-)
corky: Thanks! :)
lla: it IS pretty cool, isn't it? ;-)
hippo: awww....thanks! :)
eve: heh! Thanks! :)
kc: Thank you! :)
dutchie: you know how to make an old gal feel special! *LOL*
limpy: Oh! Good idea! That would look AWESOME in red!
buddha girl: I'm thinking about wearing it that day just for the hell of it! ;-)
sunshine: Oh I LOVE this shirt! It's suitable for so many occasions! *LOL*
samantha: I might wear it...just to see the looks on their faces! *LOL*
cheryl: heh! Glad my name makes you giggle....it tends to have that effect on people!
I've been over to visit and I'll be back!
Thanks for stopping by! :)
rat: the words are actually ABOVE my breasts, thankyouverymuch! ;-)
you won't read about me in the news~they're not worth me doing hard time. *LOL*
tk: Thanks! That's so sweet! :)
BP: Is there any chance you'll be bitchslappin' Pat around? If so, I'd like to come down and film it for a YouTube clip.
ReplyDeleteIn thinking of Corey Hart and Katrina and the Waves, the question arises: Can you wear sunglasses at night to walk on sunshine?
I love the t-shirt! I came here via Ann at Yer Doing it Wrong!
ReplyDeleteHope your luck improves!
By the way....LOVE your screen name! (wish I would have thought of it!) :)
because you might find something else....something that we didn't see....
ReplyDeleteOh NO he didn't! I can't believe he said that. Grrr.
If Arcturus comes over to video it for YouTube, I would like to be the "on the spot reporter".
arc: I think you COULD wear your sunglasses at night while walking on sunshine. Especially if you were doing acid. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI would be honored for you to come video this for youtube. There will be no physical bitch slapping going on...only verbal. ;-)
Queen of the Mayhem: Ooooohhh! Royalty! Visiting Hell!
We are honored (notice how I used the "royal we"?)
I'm glad you like my name...I like yours! :)
monkey: He said it! He really did! But in a groveling sort of way, so I really couldn't be rude about it. Although I wanted to be.
...and PLEASE come be the "on the spot" reporter!
The weather here has turned lovely so you won't even need to bring a sweater.
We'll get you a polo shirt.
We don't skimp on "wardrobe" here in Hell. ;-)
Killer shirt!
ReplyDeletefuzz: thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteHA good luck with all this
ReplyDeleteThere is a country singer named Jack Ingram
hahaaaaaaaa! Love the shirt. And love your blog. Must add you to my blogroll!!
ReplyDeleteGood God how much more can you take...are you sure you are not being "Punked" or something ???
ReplyDeletephats: Really? Does he own a car dealership in Alabama? ;-)
ReplyDeleteyerdoingitwrong: thanks! and thanks for the add! :)
pixie: I don't know....I think it's a test... :(
as always you look HAWT HAWT HAWT.
ReplyDeletetc
I LOVE IT!
ReplyDelete