I hope you'll be sporting the shorts sans wedgie though. Congratulations, and I also have some great news ... drum roll ...
I heard from Nonny today! She said to tell everyone she's alive and she hopes to return in July. I think you're probably my only reader that knows her. I emailed that pink hello kitty Darth Vader to her on the outside chance she was still alive. Yippy. She's worried about getting people back, but I told her once she's back you could lure them with honey & I could push them with the knife.
There are days when I swear my thighs are as big as those runners' waists. *sigh* But then, I realize I have great ankles and a nice rack...HAHAHAHA! You look fabulous, Dahhhling. I'm envious.
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
thank you....
ReplyDeleteand
Congratulations on the 15.5!
excellent job!
jerr: you are so welcome!
ReplyDeleteand
thanks! :)
That's really great!
ReplyDeleteCork: Thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on teh awesome weight loss!
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll be sporting the shorts sans wedgie though. Congratulations, and I also have some great news ... drum roll ...
ReplyDeleteI heard from Nonny today! She said to tell everyone she's alive and she hopes to return in July. I think you're probably my only reader that knows her. I emailed that pink hello kitty Darth Vader to her on the outside chance she was still alive. Yippy. She's worried about getting people back, but I told her once she's back you could lure them with honey & I could push them with the knife.
princess: thanks! I'm really excited to finally see some progress. :)
ReplyDeleterat: you're welcome!
and that is AWESOME news about Nonny! Thanks for letting me know.
I've missed her so much and wondered what happened to her.
She'll have readers....we'll all come back and I'll do a post announcing her long awaited return...with link of course!
That is....if she wants me to. :)
YAY PISSY!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! That's wonderful!
ReplyDeleteLOL You GO GIRL! ME TOO! 30 so far, and am fitting into jeans I haven't been able to get into for 3 years...
ReplyDeleteGOOD FOR YOU. I'm proud of ya! Show us your "daisy duke" cutoffs and that TAN!!!
yerdoingitwrong: Thanks!
ReplyDeletemaggie: thanks~I'm really pumped about loosing the rest of it now! ;-)
lady k: You've lost 30 pounds?!?!? That's AWESOME! Congrats!
heh! there will be no daisy dukes for this old broad...;-)
I am horrified to think of my ass running in those orange shorts.
ReplyDeletebitches.
Congrats on the loss! and yes thank you for the picture... ;-)
ReplyDeleteGreat on the weight loss! Good for you! And you will look the way you want! I am sure it won't take surgery
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! I am so jealous!
ReplyDeleteeve: I know you go to the gym all the time...I'll bet you'd look just fine in those orange shorts. ;-)
ReplyDeletebroke and angry: Thanks! and you're welcome. ;-)
thanks for visiting! :)
dutchie: Thanks! I was kidding about the surgery. I have NO intention of doing anything like that. I don't like pain. ;-)
butterfly girl: Thanks! and don't be....you can do it too! :)
WooHoo! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteyou go girl!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the 15.5 pounds! I count half pounds too!
ReplyDeleteYou have a very nice blog.
Yeeeeehaaaw! Way to go Pissy!
ReplyDeleteBitch. ;-D
Congrats on the weight loss
ReplyDelete-drools-
ReplyDeleteThere are days when I swear my thighs are as big as those runners' waists. *sigh* But then, I realize I have great ankles and a nice rack...HAHAHAHA! You look fabulous, Dahhhling. I'm envious.
ReplyDeleteWooHoo!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's fabulous - congrats on the results of all your hard work!
Thanks, Pissy. Love the runner's ass. Mmmmmmmmmm.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the 15.5 too. Good job.
Holy Crap, Pissy! That is great! I'm so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!
ReplyDeletegreat job Pissy!
ReplyDeleteI miss my young girls body too...now that my head is finally in a good place...my body is all out of whack....I guess you cant have both at once! lol
Well done. You should be very proud, I know I am.
ReplyDeletewhistle, clap hands throw confetti.
ReplyDeletehot dang gal..congrats. on the weight loss
How come you haven't written more about your dieting??
ReplyDeleteCongrats but I've seen your pic, what is there to lose?
ReplyDeletetc
shoparound: :)
ReplyDeleterainwolf: thanks! :)
blanco: :)
scarlett: Thank you! and thanks for visiting! :)
cheryl: hahaha! Thanks!
crazy dan: thanks!
limpy: I knew you would. ;-)
fridsaysweb: You are so funny! ;-) I know what you mean about the thighs....my problem area too.
lla: thanks! I'll probably plateau for a while now... ;-)
ajooja: you're welcome! and thanks! :)
jenn: thanks...I'm pretty happy too! :)
mahler: thanks! :)
catch: I hear that! *LOL*
jackiesue: thanks so much! :)
orhan: Thanks...I am proud. :)
arc: b/c I don't want to bore anybody any more than I already do. ;-)
topcat: Thanks! ;-) and still 10 or 15 more pounds to go. :)
Sweeeet! Congrats on the lbs and especially the .5. Every bit counts! I'd like to look like either picture..... :o)
ReplyDelete