Sunday, June 17, 2007

Slow day at the pool

This is what happens when you leave me alone at the pool
with a camera and no one to talk to......


hmmmm.....that little triangle of sun on my chin
explains why its so wrinkly....

They might be big, but at least they're brown....


does everyone's feet look this freakish underwater?

learning how to use the self-timer....
and of course.....
Rude Mommy and her female spawn in the background.
Note golf cart.
Wouldn't want their lazy asses to walk the two blocks from
their house to the pool...

Rude Mommy needs to get those ears pinned back.
Just sayin'.....

Again with the self-timer.....
I cut my own head off....
Bwahahahaha!!!!

trying to be "artistic" and failing miserably.....

Hope all you Daddies out there had
a great Father's Day!


39 comments:

  1. You are a 50-year-old Mexican super model.

    So there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find myself singing the ZZ Top song, "Legs" ... uh huh huh huh!

    If your brother is a big baseball fan & has never been to Monument Park in Yankee Stadium ... he should definitely check it out! The thing is he'll (and all of you I guess) have to be there a could of hours early. He can look it up on-line I am sure, but it closes some time before the start of the game (like an hour or so). It's in the outfield, and has plaques of all the Yankee greats. It's really something special. I highly recommend it for him. I hope you're in the middle section in the shade, but you probably like the sun, Ms Sexy Tan Legs.

    Why haven't you drowned rude mommy yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only way I'll ever be that brown is if I should happen to die and get left in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hotlipz: You're alive!!!!

    rat: Thanks so much for the info for my brother. I'll be sure to tell him. Sounds like something he'd love.

    I can't drown Rude Mommy.

    It's more fun to bitch about her. *LOL*

    butterfly girl: hahahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want your legs. And your tan! You look gorgeous, girl. Oh, can you send your sunny weather my way, too????? =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SUCH a jealous little cracker, and it's sunny year-round here!! You GO with your sexy tan self, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ann: why don't you just come down here for the sunny weather, the tan and walk with me everyday for the legs....(which have a long way to go~size wise~ btw ;-)

    lady k: you don't have to be a jealous little cracker! get out in that Arizona sun and tan, girlfriend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tan looks really good!

    Has that bitch tried to come over for dinner yet?

    ReplyDelete
  9. corky: Nah....and she won't. She hardly spoke to me yesterday even though it was just me, her and her spawn in the pool.

    I'm not important enough for her.

    Thank God! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy moley are you tan! You look awesome!

    Love the little photo essay!

    So which one of those spawn is Bubba?

    And I'm guessing Rude Mommy is the.....rotund lady down at the end in the blue suit?

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! You look gorgeous! I'd kill to have that tan and those legs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog place! Looks as if you had a nice time at the pool and, hey, there wasn't a ton of screaming spawns and rude mothers! Nice tan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG I want your tan. and a pool. Oh hell, can I just come down and move in?

    ReplyDelete
  14. woohoo, you tanned goddess you!

    (and is it evil that I enjoy hearing about RudeMommy? I feel for you, having to deal with her, and whatnot - but the tales about her and her demon spawn? They just crack me up....)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice pics. Looks like a relaxing day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. curly girly: Bubba wasn't there....I asked about him (to be polite) and was told that he was at home taking a nap. Lucky for me, huh?

    and your guess would be correct! ;-)

    jenn: my legs are stumpy...you wouldn't want them....as for the tan...it comes with the territory of being born Latina. ;-)

    nomas: you're welcome. :) It was great for me that there were no more children there. A very relaxing day for me. :)

    cheryl: come on down! I have plenty of room and I usually have the pool to myself. ;-)

    lla: It is not at all evil that you find the tales of Rude Mommy entertaining. That's what I'm trying to do: keep y'all entertained! ;-)

    rainwolf: it turned out to be.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. ever need anyone to help with the sunscreen application you just let ol' jerrster know....who am I kidding?....I bet you don't even use sunscreen.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice pics. You know, you're making me think really hard about just buying another digital camera. :)

    Still can't find mine. My daughter was using one *very similar* to mine yesterday, though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look sooooo fabulous

    ----

    did i mention you are seriously hot stuff?

    ----

    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! She's got ears like a '72 Buick! woof!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Both me AND my pasty skin are highly jealous of that bronze loveliness!

    I am glad to see that I am not the only one who finds silly ways to entertain myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. j r: thanks! ;-)

    jerr: I'll be sure to remember you offered. ;-)

    ajooja: buy one! I use mine all the time. Or just ask to "borrow" your daughter's. ;-)

    cad: Awwww...thanks! You're always so sweet to me. :)

    maggie: I KNOW, right?!?!? ;-)

    queen of the mayhem: don't be jealous~you have that beautiful porcelin skin...

    as for the other: heh heh! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those pictures are great.. uhmm could u discreetly slash the tires of her golf cart... just curious??

    ReplyDelete
  24. hobnib: Oooohhhh! Good idea! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  25. Well now I know why rude momma doesn't like you: you must put her to shame,she's jealous!
    ...wow, I am feeling so old and weatherbeaten after looking at those pictures. youre so cuute!

    btw, re your comment at my place, I am as vacuous as the next person. But thanks! Come by soon.

    ReplyDelete
  26. fifi: oh no! Rude Mommy thinks she's better than me....that's why she doesn't like me. The fact that I'm 20 years older than her and STILL better looking than her is just an extra little bonus! ;-)

    I will come back to your place....it's interesting...if over my head. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. rude mommy irritates the heck out of me.
    Pics of your lovely tanned legs are always a treat.
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  28. orhan: two words: Thank you! ;-)

    tc: she irritates me too! Gah!

    and thanks! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm going to have to just break down and buy another one. The idea of taking photos at Wal-Mart intrigues me. My Wal-Mart is pretty scary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. ajooja: only take pictures at wal-mart if you're very stealth...or very fast.

    wouldn't want you to get shanked or something. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Rude mom could be cast as a Vulcan in a new Star Trek series.

    ReplyDelete
  32. fuzz: I KNOW! She's already got the ears! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  33. Those are some hot ears she has there.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!