Do ya'll watch 'Ellen'?
I do.
LOVE her!
Anyway...Ellen is turning 50...I think this weekend.
So....her producers have been having surprises for her all week...surprise performances, etc.
The other day Jill Scott was on....she did this song.
I adore it and you just don't hear it enough so here it is.
I'll just be over here dancin'....... ;-)
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great song! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI am going to see a taping of the Ellen show on 3/19! In VIP seats! Look for me!
ReplyDeleteDoesn't she steal cute little dogs from even cuter little girls or something?
ReplyDeleteI watch the little one-minute podcast clips of the show but I think I've only watched a whole show a couple of times. I like it, though. I just don't get to watch it.
ReplyDeleteoooooooooooh...I dig that song, too!! And I love me some Ellen. She looks no where NEAR 50!
ReplyDeleteYep, Ellen is way cool. I had the pleasure of meeting her actually, she's really nice.
ReplyDeleteclick here to see the pics
Wow, she's 50! I can't believe that. And Jill Scott just rocks the house.
ReplyDeletei love ellen and i love the ellen show..but im boycotting her show as she is going against the writers ...i'm with the writers..if she wasn't so popular they would be throwing her under the train..
ReplyDeleteEllen is so hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteFifty? Is that a typo? I'm thirty and I look older than her! *L*
ReplyDeleteDo like Ellen though, must say.
I LOVE Ellen and say Jill Soott perform - isn't she incredible?
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she is going to be 50! She looks all of 30!
ReplyDeleteWOW...wonder what she does to look so young?
She looks great for 50, but I don't watch her show. I'm too busy lifting weights, drinking beer, and driving a truck during when it's on. ;)
ReplyDeleterainwolf: I think so too! you're welcome! :)
ReplyDeleteswizzle stick: I'm so JEALOUS!!!! thanks for visiting hell. :)
rat: nah..... ;-)
ajooja: that's a shame....'cuz it's a good show...really upbeat. :)
annie: I know, right? :)
palm springs savant: That is SO cool! Love the pics you have of the two of you! :)
jr: I agree on both counts! :)
jackiesue: :(
jenn: she really is! :)
butterfly girl: nah...she's said so herself...so it must be true. ;-)
princess: You saw Jill Scott perform? I'd love that! :)
queen: I don't know...but she should market it...whatever it is.... ;-)
cork: well stop all that and you and Max sit down and watch the show! ;-)
I love ellen. I only got to see one of the birthday shows though. she was totally enamored by the little country girl singer that was on. She was stumbling over her words.
ReplyDelete:giggles:
ellen is so at home with ellen. makes me jealous