It took me more like 5 hours.
Why?
Because I stopped in Auburn at Tiger Town....where I went to TJ Maxx (of course) and Target (ditto).
While at Target, I had to get one of these

"Venti hot chocolate"
which translates to:
"Pissy's latest fattening addiction"
Now that I know how easily Starbuck's hot chocolate has become my very own form of crack....I will no longer bitch that there isn't a Starbuck's in Hell.
Also...while driving down I-85...I was rockin' out to one of my favorite tunes....which I share with you here.
I first heard it in a cardio class.
Don'cha love it?!?!?
Also...while driving down I-85...I was rockin' out to one of my favorite tunes....which I share with you here.
I first heard it in a cardio class.
Don'cha love it?!?!?

2 things i have never done
ReplyDelete1. use the word bling in a sentence
2.had a starbucks coffee/latte/etc...
life is good
jackiesue:
ReplyDelete1. I use the word "bling" when appropriate. It has its uses. ;-)
2. I went to the dark side big time on this visit to Atlanta..... ;-)
I am a designer coffee whore.
ReplyDeleteNot Starbucks (we have like six of them here) but the locally owned coffee houses and their sinful concoctions which beat the snot out of Starbucks. Iced in the summer, hot in the winter and sooooo bad all year 'round for the thighs. Extra crunches just for the lattes.
I'm doomed. Here in the Rocket City, there are multiple Starbucks within 5 minutes of my house. Very bad for the waistline, but oh so good for the tastebuds. Need to bump up my time on the elliptical to 45 minutes to counteract the calories.
ReplyDeleteTarget...a woman after my own heart. I LOVE Target!!!
I'm not a coffee drinker BUT I love love love LOVE their caramel apple spice. It's probably good that they aren't in my hell either. I would have enjoyed your road trip. ;)
ReplyDeleteStarbucks DOES make the best hot chocolate!
ReplyDeleteMy blood type is dark roast.
ReplyDeleteAnd, yes, Starbucks does have the most sinful hot chocolate.
I like the thought of you bouncing around in a cardio class. Does that count?
ReplyDeleteI was seriously hooked on their Egg Nog Latte's during the holidays. The bastards. ;)
ReplyDeleteBuddha's already asked to go to Target today. I'm training this little man so damn well!
ReplyDeleteWe may forgo Starbuck's in favor of homemade cocoa. Yumola.
PS
LOVE that song. I rocked out to it with Buddha. You should see him dance. It's pitiful.
Your site is just too cute.
ReplyDeleteThat song, I have it on my shuffle "work out" list.
Love it.
You are just too fun.
oh do I ever know what you mean Pissy. What still amazes me is how much I am willing to pay for it! Starbucks people are geniuses
ReplyDeleteI could totally see getting my groove on to that song.
ReplyDeleteI'm from Seattle. Born and raised. The need for Starbucks is in my blood....bring it...eggnog, HC, mocha, latte, capp's...I'm a full BLOWN addict. And I'm probably putting several Starbucks employees through college as we speak. feh.
ReplyDeleteThis is yet another reason WHY I love you!
ReplyDeleteI love me some booty music! Right now...the ringtone on my phone is "Low".
My husband thinks I have a problem! :)
Here on Lawn Gisland, land of the obsessive chain businesses, there's a Starbucks every 5 miles. Almost as bountiful as the 7-11s around here.
ReplyDeleteI do love Starbuck's mochas, but I just discovered the little bit of heaven known as the:
Milky Way Hot Cocoa from Dunkin Donuts.
Delish.
you crack my ass up
ReplyDelete