That second one is gross. If you can do the first one, I'm very damn impressed! If anyone could do it, I would be. I'd crack in half. If I saw you all posed like that ... nevermind.
Seriously, our bodies are NOT supposed to do shit like that. I think men made these positions up for their own viewing pleasures...and because it makes it easier for them to fantasize. Pigs
Just looking at those pictures makes my back scream in agony. Actually, my back screams in agony anyway since I hurt myself on the treadmill last month: sacroiliac joint dysfunction. Hurts like a son-of-a-bitch. They say the pain eventually goes away, but dammit, it's been over a month now. :-(
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
if i could do that pose it might not be 24 years since i had sex...
ReplyDeleteLOL that sight would be enough for me to throw in the yoga towel... Can't be done! It must be graphically enhanced, that photograph!
ReplyDeleteThat second one is gross. If you can do the first one, I'm very damn impressed! If anyone could do it, I would be. I'd crack in half. If I saw you all posed like that ... nevermind.
ReplyDeleteummmm....
ReplyDeletecome see the Jesus
http://jerrster.wordpress.com/
might help that yoga
Seriously, our bodies are NOT supposed to do shit like that. I think men made these positions up for their own viewing pleasures...and because it makes it easier for them to fantasize. Pigs
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of taking yoga just to limber up.
ReplyDelete~Jef
how could either even possibly feel even a little bit good?
ReplyDeleteIf I could do that, I might not leave the house! :)
ReplyDeleteI hate yoga.
ReplyDeleteI did it when I was pregnant and felt like I was being forced to lay on a freaking rock-hard grapefruit. Bad mojo.
In Las Vegas, we actually have Cirque people in our yoga classes! So intimidating!
ReplyDeleteI did that once... by accident. I still need a chiropractor.
ReplyDeletei love yoga but no freaking way would i ever attempt to do that second pose. I'd be stuck like that for life.
ReplyDeleteMy LORD!!!!
ReplyDeleteIf I could do that I would never let me husband know. He already for some reason thinks I have human pretzel capabilities in bed.
ReplyDeleteYou should still be proud.
ReplyDeleteJust looking at those pictures makes my back scream in agony. Actually, my back screams in agony anyway since I hurt myself on the treadmill last month: sacroiliac joint dysfunction. Hurts like a son-of-a-bitch. They say the pain eventually goes away, but dammit, it's been over a month now. :-(
ReplyDeleteuhmm I am not very sure what to say about that pose.. maybe ouch lol..
ReplyDeleteow!!!!
ReplyDeletemy back
(and that's just from looking at it)
jackiesue: I'm sure the 24 year drought is self-imposed. ;-)
ReplyDeletedutchie: crazy, huh?!?!? LOL
rat: I can do the first one....but it's pretty basic....don't be impressed. ;-)
Jerr: Jesus scared me! ;-)
lori: I agree....unless a person is double jointed or just a freak of nature! ;-)
edge: it'll limber you up...I love it! :)
sage: the first one does....I'll never know about the second one. :)
ajooja: LOL
buddha girl: I can't imagine doing yoga while pregnant. :(
de: That's just not right! I'd have to demand "Cirque free classes"! lol
jeff: Ouch! ;-)
kali: I just wouldn't even try it...I'm sure something in my body would snap!
srb: I KNOW, right?!?!? lol
jez: I think most guys think women are more limber than we actually are..... ;-)
wisdomstuff: I'm just glad I can do it at all. :)
kc: there is NOTHING like back pain! Argh! I hope yours gets better soon!
honi: "ouch" sounds about right! ;-)
cad: I KNOW! That second picture makes my back hurt.... :(
I hope she washes her feet good before exercising.
ReplyDelete