Ahhh, the old days. I miss your stories. They always made me feel like we lived in the same place. Which made me want to call you and see if you wanted to go to Ross or tj maxx. :)
Oh my hell, every time I see this shit on TV (usually while I'm running at the gym), I cringe. Some of these women go through 5-6 men or more before they find out who "da baby daddy is".
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
Hahahahaha!
ReplyDeleteFUCKING, FUCKING, FUCKING hysterical!
ReplyDeleteI will hold my head high as I admit that I sometimes watch Maury when he gives the DNA news to the would-be daddies and baby mamas.
*snort* DAMN I dribbled a little of my coffee!
ReplyDeleteToo funny Pissy!
There ain't nothin' entertaining about going to court to get your wife the child support her ex hasn't paid.
ReplyDelete~Jef
If you liked that you will love this.........
ReplyDeletehttp://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=32103300
I LOVE Married to the Sea, the website where that came from. You can buy a t-shirt with that on it!
ReplyDeleteBwaahahahaaaa!!!! Gotta love some baby mama drama!
ReplyDeletehttp://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=32370368
ReplyDeleteThere I don't this the first one was right.
didn't we hear that first from michael jackson.the chair is not my kid?
ReplyDeletehAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
ReplyDeletei LOVE that.
ReplyDelete...almost as I love watching Maury do his thing 5 days a week!
Do I have to post some photo of inbred crack whores to straighten you back out?
ReplyDeleteAhhh, the old days. I miss your stories. They always made me feel like we lived in the same place. Which made me want to call you and see if you wanted to go to Ross or tj maxx. :)
ReplyDelete"I told you my coverslip didn't break!"
ReplyDeleteOh my hell, every time I see this shit on TV (usually while I'm running at the gym), I cringe. Some of these women go through 5-6 men or more before they find out who "da baby daddy is".
ReplyDeleteThat is too cute!
ReplyDelete