So... here I am....fresh from the eye doctor.(Eyes still dilated)
The "spot" on my eyelid is just that: a spot.
Granted....it's a spot that we'll keep an eye (hee!) on from here on out.
I go back in one year unless I notice any changes.
The spot was measured, etc. and I felt comfortable with the doctor
(who I'd never seen before).
Can y'all feel my huge sigh of relief ???
My eyes were also checked for macular degeneration, which
two previous eye exams detected.
This doctor told me that only my right eye is very slightly affected
and that vitamins will help with that.
Also good news!
To celebrate....and just because I love them
I bought myself a bouquet of tulips.
Here are some pictures
Which may be blurry
Eyes dilated, remember?





Tulips are one of my favorite flowers! pink especially..I LOVE them! makes me want some. Love that white vase--well, all of them really!!
ReplyDeleteWoooooooo hoooooooo!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Pissy. {{big hugs}}
Yay! That's fantastic news!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the tulips and in my favorite color, pink!
BTW-what vitamins did your doc tell you to take?
I've heard really great things about Amazing Grace perfume! I've never smelled it though! I really coulda sworn you wee a Chanel or Dior perfume kinda gal though ;-) Did you like Brady;s dance? he told me he wanted to do it just for you. haha!
ReplyDeletethe tulips are lovely but you are lovelier...and so happy about the good news.
ReplyDeleteso very glad to hear that you are doing well and that you got positive reports... and I love the tulips.. my absoulte favorite color and flower. Good choice!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you got good news! A friend of my actually got herpes in her eye
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Now you can relax and enjoy great health. Flowers are beautiful. I hope to get some this weekend for Valentines day.
ReplyDeleteGreat news. Love the tulips.
ReplyDeleteHeff loves him some tulips.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear that your spot is ok and the other condition can be helped with vitamins. Tulips make me happy. They're so elegant. Happy Belated Valentines Day! :)
ReplyDeleteGood for you, BP! (You look great, BTW.)
ReplyDelete;-)
I'm glad to see you are doing well...and aren't those tulips just fabulous...as everything in your home is!
ReplyDelete