Friday, June 19, 2009

Update!!!

Okie dokie.

I have to admit it.

I changed my appointment with Comcast to Monday.

I know, right?!?!?

I bitched and moaned and then I went and changed it.

Had to..... my oldest daughter had surgery Monday and I've been taking care of her since then. I honestly thought she'd be feeling better by now and would be able to be at home...hanging out....waiting for the cable guy.  But I'm not.  I'm at her house.  But it's cool.  She's more important (duh).  

Comcast offered to come install on SUNDAY.

Seriously?  Sunday?

I told them that Monday would be fine.

In other news:  I'm going to a Doobie Brothers and Bad Company concert tonight at Chastain Park.  Little Pissy was gifted with some tickets and invited me.  Woot!  I'm pumped!  I've never seen either band in concert and never been to Chastain before, so EXCITED!!!

Then...in other (not-so-good news):  I'm having a root canal on Thursday.  ACK!!!!!!!  I've only ever had one root canal and it was NOT a pleasant experience.  Hoping this one is better....  :(

I'm REALLY hoping I feel well enough to go to the Braves vs. Red Sox game the next night (Friday). Even though I've spent so much time in Atlanta the past few years, I haven't been to a Braves game in 14 years!  Crazy!

Hope you're all doing well and staying cool in this crazy hot weather!


6 comments:

  1. Hey, all the best to one of yer Little Pissies! And, I'll be sending you Reiki energy to get through that root canal business. Have fun, Pissy! Rock it! For all of us, juz Rock IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea those groups were still living!!!!

    Have funnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll light a candle and send out some prayers for her..
    have fun..im green with envy...bad company....hot dang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your daughter is feeling better soon. I'll be thinking about you Thursday. Have fun at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you are a busy girl! I hope your daughter is all better now. Have fun at the concert. I hope no one breaks a hip while performing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. have fun at the concert that will be awesome, the wife and I have tickets to both No Doubt, and Poison, Def Leppard this summer can't wait.

    Comcast took forever here to add the BTN but they finally did, glad I bitched enough :)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!