skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Useless Pissy Factiod # 2311
Was once pretty much addicted to thesethen stopped drinking them for months.NowI've stopped drinking cokes and other soft drinks.and I'm sort of getting back to these.I am SO weak about stuff like this.Boo!
Man- those things ARE good- but they have so much sugar. I had to stop myself.....
ReplyDeleteLooks like liquid nectar... how many calories per bottle?
ReplyDeleteI am so glad I've never gotten hooked on any of those kinds of drinks. BTW...I just heard there are tornado warnings in your area. How's the weather? Take care!
ReplyDeleteLife is too bloody short to deny yourself something you totally LOVE.
ReplyDeleteHave some, but watch what else you eat... you can indulge in what you love as long as you are careful mate.
the blue monster drinks for me... getting to be an expensive habit...
ReplyDeleteI've heard of the name, but I have no idea what they are. I'm not a coffee drinker but they look very good.
ReplyDeletexo
hey now we all gotta have something to love.. for me its chocolate... just got back to blogging.. came to say hi!
ReplyDeleteI tried one once..and did not like it at all...thankfully!! You can have my share ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the new digs...sorry I haven't been around in a while...can't wait to catch up with your blog!
ReplyDeleteAre you on another binge, B.P.? LOL!
ReplyDeleteafter all these years of not drinking water(tap water, bottled water, any kind of water) I have discovered water...not bad
ReplyDelete