Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Emergency!

Please, please, please, PLEASE say a prayer for my husband,
Mike, tomorrow.


He's having open heart surgery at Flowers Hospital in
Dothan, Alabama.


I just found this out an hour and a half ago.


I'll be leaving for Alabama @ 6 a.m. tomorrow.


Thanks, everyone.

20 comments:

  1. Oh dear....you will be fine...drive carefully....big prayers and heavy duty Karma coming your way....breathe....really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drive safely and prayers will be said!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn girl!! WTF?

    Ok good JuJu to fellow cracker Mike.

    Be careful BP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on the prayer detail, Pissy. Count on me!

    My ex-husband was a Cardiac All-Star and my ten year long marriage to him was a series of hospitalizations, surgeries (a 7 bypass open heart at the age of 38) and 911 calls. He still managed to live quite awhile in spite of his unhealthy lifestyle.

    Not to make light of any of this, but cardiac surgery today is like tonsillectomies were twenty years ago. They totally have the stuff down and recovery is easier than ever.

    I will get down on the ol' hands and knees tonight and every night and pray for Mike until you give us the all clear.

    He'll be fine. This is scary, no doubt about it, but he'll be fine. And just so you know... my husband is in Birmingham and he has an aura of good luck so freaking wide it's bound to touch Mike just for being in Alabama.

    Love to you guys. Hang in there. Be strong and be thankful.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah!

    prayers to you and your Mike.


    hugs hugs hugs hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you and Mike and your girls. Hope all goes well - it will! Sending lots of good vibes from Down Under.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ahd openheart surgery 1996, still here. Best to you both...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope all goes well for your husband Chick.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending lots of prayers for you and Mike. Drive safely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prayers for Mike, his doctors, and the rest of you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and Mike are in my prayers. I hope all goes well and he gets on the road to recovery quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. just lit every candle in the house and prayers sent..will go to st. mary's tomorrow and light candle make it official...Goddess bless you both..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Pissy!! I am saying a prayer for you, Mike and all your family.
    I have been a patient at Flowers in Dothan (long story) and it was a wonderful hospital.
    Be careful on your drive.
    Hugs and well wishes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, I passed an award on to you. Stop by and check it out when you have a moment. Sincerely hope all is well with your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  15. On the prayer chain

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!