Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mama Mia!!!!!!!!!!!

I was awakened by vicious stomach cramps at 5:30 this morning.

This was me.

Although my toilet isn't green and I only have one.

Also....I didn't hurl anything that resembled
pink stars.

But you get the idea.

So.....

all day I've been battling this shit
(literally)

Because Devon, Little Pissy and I have tickets to see

THIS!


Here!

Tonight!

Please join me in prayer as I ask that the Immodium,
saltines and Sprite do their job.

Amen!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Mama Mia!! I hope you get to go (although you have been all day!) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww well I hate you are sick I hope you poop out those demons and get to go to the thing tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NOOOOOOOO... I so hope you are all better by now and get to go out and have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man...I sure hope your better..that would be a bitch to miss..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry....I hope things are better soon! smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I just found your blog via Nicole @ I blog your profile and I love it! Hope you felt better and made it to Mamma Mia!!!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!