skip to main |
skip to sidebar
More words to live by.....
This may be my new mantra.Even if I don't have a cupcake every time I need to "keep calm"just thinking it makes me smile.It's just more fun than"Keep calm and carry on."
Which I get.I just like this MUCH better.
ha! yeah the cupcake would be way mo betta I'm thinkin.
ReplyDeleteI like this better too! Today i've been more of a "Keep sane and have a thin mint." Those damn girl scouts got it RIGHT.
ReplyDeleteKeep calm and have some valium?
ReplyDeleteI always liked:"chin up tits out"....but chin up tits out and have a cupcake has a nice ring to it too..ha
ReplyDeleteMan, what can't a good cupcake do?
ReplyDeleteBeen thinking of you. I know you are overwhelmed and stressed and exhausted. This too shall pass...but cupcakes will make it go by so much faster. Take care!!
ReplyDeleteMake mine choolate please!
ReplyDeleteI like this much better too. I might need to make one of those signs for myself.
Hope your week is going good and Mike is on the mend.
jj
Every public building should have emergency cupcakes under glass with a little hammer nearby.
ReplyDeleteNow I want a cupcake. You should be ashamed.
ReplyDeleteI just love cupcakes! Have one with a cuppa tea and your worries will disappear!
ReplyDeletenothing like a good cupcake with lots of frosting!!!
ReplyDelete