Sunday, April 4, 2010

Guess what the Easter Bunny brought me?

A sinus infection AND an ear infection.

Happy Easter to ME!

I had planned to go with Little Pissy and her husband
to a family farm Easter celebration.

I was SO looking forward to it!

I had to cancel due to being a booger monster. :(

Have spent the entire weekend in bed
self-medicating and feeling crappy

Decided late this afternoon to go to a doc-in-a-box.

Good thing I did.

Antibiotics are a wonderful thing.

Staying home from work tomorrow.

Caring for a 2 year old and a 10 month old will not help
my recovery.

Hope everyone had a better weekend than I did!





23 comments:

  1. Get better. Being sick is the pits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sweety.im so sorry..wish i was there i'd make you some hot tea with lemon and honey and a big pot of chicken soup..get well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks!!!
    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that's not fair.... on a holiday too!
    HOpe you are tucked up in bed with chocolate eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess the easter bunny forgot that it was supposed to bring yummy chocolates and not a sinus/ear infection! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Momma Fargo: Thanks! It sure does!

    JackieSue: Awwww..thank you! That is so sweet of you! And I know that chicken soup would be GOOD! L)

    Pat: Yeah, it does! Thank you!

    Chris: I know, right? And Easter is one of my favorites! :)

    Eve: Evidently! ;-) Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you get the infection from one of the carpetgrubbers? Hope better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My 4 month old developed an ear infection, complete with a (low grade) fever, and all three of us seem to have a nasty cold to boot. Oh, my poor sore throat! So I'm right there with ya. grumble.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bummer. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just called over to say Hi and hope you feel better soon....I have it too 8-(
    Thanks for leaving me a comment, I left one on your other blog too!
    I'm hanging around to see where this journey takes me, so I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sucks Pissy. Get well soon hon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL @ Booger Monster... we have to guess that was one of the Muppets that never made it to the TV Show... after all, Cookie Monster is cuter when eating cookies than Booger Monster would be eating boog... well... never mind...

    Ear AND Sinus infection?? I'm sorry... :o(

    I do hope you are better today!!!

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well that sucks rotten eggs. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dave: I'm pretty sure I did. They both have colds. :(

    Theresa: Oh, no! Poor you! It's bad enough when you don't feel well, but the baby and your husband too?!?!? Yikes!

    fbi: thanks! :)

    MB: it sure was/is. Thanks! :)

    Alice: Thanks for stopping by to say hi AND for being my newest follower! :) I hope you feel better soon too!

    Alix: It sure does! :( Thank you !

    Shoes: Yep! Booger Monster was a Muppet Show reject. You know how the censors are..... -)

    Yep! both! I do feel better today,thanks! :)

    Rainwolf: Sure does! Thank you...I feel better already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. just opened the door a sliver to see how you're doing. Hope I didn't wake you...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh no Miss Piss!

    I recovered from mine the day before Easter. It bites but yes, anitbiotics are awesome : )

    Hope you're feeling better soon*!*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Alix: Thanks for checking on me! :)

    Dianna: I'm just glad your bout was over before Easter so you could enjoy the day with your lovely little girls. :)

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG...Ear aches are almost as bad as labor pains...I myself just got over one hell of one....and yes, antiobiotics and loratabs....that helped me through mine. Sorry I haven't commented in awhile....I plan on reading back through your archives and catching up on all of your posts...also, I am having a giveaway...you are such a goddess you might like it, so come over and check it out! Hope you are having a great week Pissy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Joanna: Thanks! I am! :)

    Dixiechick: They really are. Absolutely miserable. :(
    Glad to see you back! I'll have to come by and visit. You have a great week too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't know what the heck is going on with blogger. I posted a comment, blogger said it was posted.....and it's here! Boo!!!

    Hi, Joanna and Dixiechick!

    ReplyDelete
  21. don't be such a sissy.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!