Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm feeling better, thanks!

I actually emerged from my cozy bed cocoon
yesterday and went to work.

I have to admit that after 9 hours of
wrangling a 2 year old and a 10 month old
I was exhausted.

However, I think that would have been the
case even if I hadn't been (sorta) sick.

I adore those children, but thank goodness
I normally only have them both
for a couple of hours a day.

~and~

I only work 5 hours today.

Whew!!!!


p.s. I'm reminded on a daily basis why I had my children 3.5 years apart!

10 comments:

  1. Hmmm... you slept with the Easter Bunny?!?!?!

    No WONDER your kids got all the good stuff!!! ;o)

    Seriously though... I am pleased that you are feeling better... :o)

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Child wrangling... what a lovely phrase! Glad to hear you're up and about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear you're feeling better.

    I don't envy you the nanny job though. I love my kids but I am so glad they are cared for by highly trained professionals (i.e. teachers) every day. If I had to homeschool we'd be talking about a major murder-suicide situation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad your better..watch out for a relapse...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo glad you're feeling better. Get as much rest as you can while you knock the rest of the the bug out.

    Cute bunny :-)
    jj

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! I had my first 4 children in 4.5 years! Then two more... so 6 children in 10 years... I cringe just thinking about it now! *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmm....cozy bed cocoon.....

    Happy to hear you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute bunny! Glad you are out of the blahs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. glad u feel mo betta!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nine hours of anything is exhausting, honey, and nine hours of child is equivalent to at least 18 hours of adult.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!