Monday, June 28, 2010

So much going on.....

Just for fun here is a picture
of my new media console
purchased yesterday at Ballard's Backroom
for the low, low "doorbuster" price of
$99.00!!!

Yeah, baby!

Original price: $238.99

*insert happy dance here*

so....

yeah.

Life has been crazy....just like everyone's, I'm sure.

I wrecked my car June 10th.

Long story short: everyone is fine.

By "everyone" I mean the two other cars I hit

Actually, I only hit (rear ended) one, but that caused him to hit the guy
in front of him.

Of course I hit a Mercedes and it hit an Acura.

*sigh*

My car suffered the most damage because, let me tell ya:
hitting a '99 Mercedes sedan is like hitting a boulder.

Or a tank.

I have pictures.
I'll post them sometime.

It took two weeks to repair my car. I drove a rental in the mean time.
Devon said it looked like a roller skate. haha!

I was just glad to have something to drive that had good a/c.
'Cuz can we talk about how freakin' HOT it's been?!?!?

Good LORD!

I've been back and forth to the doctors a lot.

I hurt my foot (just a little) in the wreck, and then there's the shoulder/arm thing.

I'm having surgery next Wednesday.

I've also been working quite a bit.

One of my families is on va-kay for three weeks.
I was supposed to go to Boston with them, but decided not to.
I needed a break AND to get this shoulder fixed.

You KNOW it's bad when a Southern gal can't put her hand on her hip.

Yep! THAT'S how "frozen" my shoulder is.

I could go on and on, but old people and their ailments are kinda boring.

Hope everyone is keeping cool!!!

9 comments:

  1. Dayum, girl... you sound like you are all 'stoved' up!! Bless your heart... next time, try to hit something less substantial than a mercedes... ;o)

    Hope you get to feeling better soon!!!

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang woman!! :-) Glad you're OK, though!

    That TV console is SUPER cute. Wish I had somewhere to use/put it, but I don't. hahaha ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oy...hope you get that shoulder back in order soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can come up there and do the surgery.

    Just a thought. I take most insurance policies.

    Hope they getcha fixed up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im just glad your ok...that tv thingy is really cool...hope your better soon..missya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about the car accident. Never pleasant but as long as everyone is OK... I guess that's why we have insurance. Good luck with the surgery, hope it goes smoothly and "fixes" things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "You KNOW it's bad when a Southern gal can't put her hand on her hip." With everything going on, it's good to see you haven't lost your sense of humor.

    Please keep us posted on the surgery.

    xo jj

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa! Glad to hear that you are okay. Not only okay..but still managing to get a wicked deal!
    Good luck with surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, scary, Pissy. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!