
My Georgia Power bill arrived today.
It was more than DOUBLE what it was last month.
*sigh*
I've recently hung thick drapes on all the upstairs windows,
a thick roman shade on the french door leading out to the deck
and had a 52 inch ceiling fan installed
to replace the teensy one that was here when I moved in.
Hopefully all this will help.
p.s. I get my stitches out tomorrow!!!!!!

yeah for stitches coming out..not so yeah, for the bill...mine too is way up..but the heat index is 110...sooo? I'll pay up.
ReplyDeleteI hope it helps too! Ours has been outrageous... we even had an attic fan installed. Keep your fingers crossed! :)
ReplyDeleteHow is promises to keep?!
Hey Pissy, I'm back from vacation and checking in to see how you're doing. So glad surgery went well and you're on your way to having the stitches removed. Keep up the good job!
ReplyDeleteSorry about your electric bill. Doubled! Sheesh! Sounds like you have a plan with the new fan and heavy drapes. Fingers crossed.
Keep feeling good. xo jj
We just got our latest power bill too! OUCH! Middle of winter... heat pump and gas fire on... very expensive.
ReplyDeletejacque sue: I hear ya! I'll pay what I have to pay to stay cool! :)
ReplyDeletefbi: ACK! I can't even imagine what your power bill must be like! :(
jj: Hey! Glad you're back! And thanks for the well wishes. :)
Chris: Sigh...the price we pay for being comfortable. We're lucky we CAN pay it.