Good luck with your surgery, I hope it is a quick recovery. I have never heard them referred to hey babies, but it was a good chuckle. take care. I will be thinking of you.
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
Good luck!!!! I'll be pullin for ya!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I appreciate it! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Baby -
ReplyDeleteI hope all goes well with your surgery and your heybabies.
Thanks, MB! I do too! :)
ReplyDeleteThe "heybabies" cracked me up.
ReplyDeleteI'll be sending an extra virtual hug and lots of prayers your way. Good luck with the surgery. I hope it's an easy and fast recovery.
xoxoxo
I hope it all goes well chick. Heybabies.... never heard me 'bat wings' called that before!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your surgery, I hope it is a quick recovery. I have never heard them referred to hey babies, but it was a good chuckle. take care. I will be thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a quick recovery and are pain free in no time!
ReplyDeleteNever heard that term before. How interesting! I always called that arm part a tricep. I'm so freaking old school.
ReplyDeleteAnywhoozle... good luck with your surgery. Hope you and your heybaby come through with flying colors.
PS: That graphic is hilarious!
I've never heard them referred to as heybabies! haha best of luck in surgery!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking about you and hope you can get some relief. Hope you and the heybabies heal up soon! :)
ReplyDeleteOh man... how did I miss this?
ReplyDeleteI hope all is well by now!!!
~shoes~
Hope your hey baby and your shoulder are doing well!
ReplyDeleteHey Pissy,
ReplyDeleteJust stopping by again to see how you're feeling. I hope you're on the mend.
xoxo jj