Pissy! Happy Halloween to you and I was sitting at dinner and looked over at the picture you sent me and just thought one more time how much I wish we lived closer.
I hope your year ahead has way more treats than tricks. You deserve all sweet things!
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
that's a bunch of pumpkin pies there.
ReplyDeleteyep! I liked the mood of the picture too! :)
ReplyDeletePissy! Happy Halloween to you and I was sitting at dinner and looked over at the picture you sent me and just thought one more time how much I wish we lived closer.
ReplyDeleteI hope your year ahead has way more treats than tricks. You deserve all sweet things!
That is Halloween perfection! So fan.
ReplyDeletejj
Holly: Happy Halloween to you too!!! Awwww...I wished we lived closer too! I think we'd have fun times!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! You're so sweet!!! :)
Joanna: Thanks! I thought so too! :)