Thursday, December 2, 2010

Whisper Blue

I've been searching for the perfect throw for my couch since.....probably....September.

Any of y'all who have followed and/or read my blog for any length of time know that I'm all about the cozy.

Anything cozy.

In home furnishings, in clothing.....really in general...as a way of life.

'Cuz we all know that cozy=comfy.....right?

So anyway....I'd been on what I thought was going to be an eternal quest for the perfect throw.

I came close to buying a throw at West Elm a month or so ago, but held off.

I even tried to talk Devon into giving me the one off her couch (hee hee!).

But then.....then.....I found one!

And right here at Heliotrope in downtown Decatur!!!!

Woo hoo!!!!

Gracie and I are snuggling under it right now while we enjoy a Vampire Diaries mini-marathon.

(image and descriptive paragraph re: image from BlissLiving Home)
(I didn't provide a link to their website.
However, on the off chance that anyone
goes to the site to look around, I did NOT
pay $100.00 for this throw.
Y'all know me better than that! )



The surface of our

Temi throw is covered in hundreds of tiny, playful pom-poms. More pom-poms are strung along the edges for a cozy softness you'll simply adore. Offered in warm ivory and whisper blue, to coordinate with our Icelandic Dream duvet.



5 comments:

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!