So you know what that means.....
lots of this:
Okay.....you're right....it's not going to be 2 degrees....I just found that image and used it.
However, the high during my visit there is going to be 27 degrees.
Twenty.
Seven.
Still I'm SUPER excited about the trip. I've never been before and y'all know I love a new adventure!
This is a Little Pissy/Big Pissy trip. We've never traveled so far just the two of us. I'm sure there will be stories to tell and pictures to share.
And layers and layers of clothing to be worn.

I hope you and your daughter have a wonderful time, freezing weather or not!
ReplyDeletearghgh...that's too cold for me..
ReplyDeleteare you going to see the shark lady while your there?
Have a wonderful time, can't wait to here your adventures. have fun.
ReplyDeleteCrazy girls - it's cold enough down HERE! Well, have a fun and safe trip
ReplyDeleteHOLY SHIZNIT!!! That is COLD!!!!
ReplyDeleteBRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrr....
Sounds like it could be a bit nipply up there!!!
~shoes~
Chicago is a great city. Dress warm and ENJOY!!
ReplyDeleteSafe travels, xo jj
Cool, have a great time and stay warm!
ReplyDeleteHope you didn't get stuck up there!
ReplyDeleteWhat did you think of Chicago? I live in Fort Wayne IN which is not far away. Chicago was THE city to go to when I was growing up so I am a bit bored by it now. I would love to hear what a southern shopper new to the city thinks of Michigan Avenue!
ReplyDeletePS...if you are looking for a midwest weekend getaway you should also try Indianapolis. It has a lot going for it too.