Monday, December 4, 2006

Go on.....take the quiz

You know you wanna!

What are you waiting for?!?!?

Go take it and come back and tell me what your "style" is!













I should just say that they have described me perfectly!

BWWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

*************************************************************************************
Christmas picture of the day.......

31 comments:

  1. I took your quiz. I am a Libertine. I couldn't copy & paste so I posted it at my place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read the recommended seduction guide for sinners it sent me to. It suggested hand cuffs & a pentagram. I already have both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna go check it out at your place.

    I'm not at all surprised that you already have both hand cuffs and a pentagram.

    I would have expected nothing less. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I think.

    They are the most lovely translucent green color (the eyes, not the hand cuffs or pentagram).

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are talking about Pud's eyes, right?

    and I meant it as a compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quiz said that I had absolutely no style and suggested I hang out with women who have style and then come back to re-take the quiz in a month.

    That's brutal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It said I had "the Midas touch". The description says I'm all nice and cozy and sweet. That's probably because I've forgotten what dating is like. I need to get some new moves goin', girl! I'm too laid back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. kc: that's what my step-daughter got too.

    ...and she's only 27.

    See? You still got it, babe! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the midas touch Pissy Whatever the hell that means.

    Everything I touch turns to gold, I have a good heart, I am a nice person. I am totally charming and sweet(Spot on) haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charlatan. I'm bad. Didn't we already know this about me?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, incredible green eyes.

    Thanks - since you're always so kind, I knew it had to be a compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just took the quiz and mine came out very similar to yours. I'm also a hipster, except that I'm a little more needier then you and your place is much nicer then mine (judging from the pictures I've seen of your place, even though that wasn't part of the quiz).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Apprently I live in a bubble, or something. What was said was true but should never be shared, so ner!

    That was much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got a bubble, I posted it on my blog.
    Great quiz!

    Yay the same as Orhan!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I took the quiz.....you and I must be a lot alike because Im the same as you. I would have rather been called a spoiled brat than a white shoe!!!!I hate white shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. phats: that's the phats I know! "Charming and sweet" ! ;-)

    mist: With your looks and personality .....the menz don't have a chance! ;-)

    rat: Awww...I knew our Pud would have a beautiful face. :)

    I try to be kind.

    Unless someone is an asshole...then it's ON! ;-)

    corky: We 'Hipsters' need to hang out together and be cool-yet needy. I'm sure your place is just as nice as mine.

    Post pictures and we'll decide ;-)

    orhan: I thought it was a super fun quiz!

    "A bubble", huh? ;-)

    pixie: I'm going go check the "bubble" out! heh heh!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It seems I am a Bubblehead like Pixie.
    It hasn't hurt so far.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Posted my answer in my blog. The Midas Touch, I wish!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I"m not gonna lie...I didn't take the quiz.

    I already know my seduction style...

    nonexistant. ;)

    Steve~

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Armchair.

    Apparently I'm an evil black hole of scary disillusionment and satanism. Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Am I the only Visionary in the group? figures...

    says that I am unafraid of sharing, that my syllabic stylings have earned you a lot of what you desire. I am easy to seduce, and easy to obsess over for years and years and years and years.

    oh, that I have magical instability that renders potential mates helpless or terrified! OOOO yea!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. tl: if you're with Pixie, you're in good company. ;-)

    bid: you and kc! ;-)

    steve: I doubt that! ;-)

    loops: I think you should put that on a t-shirt. ;-)

    melanie: "Magical instability"....that's a new one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I don't want to take it. I already know I'm lacking in this area.

    ReplyDelete
  24. bostick: Just beer? What about Jack Daniels?

    jenn: it's really a fun quiz...very imaginative and funny questions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. She mentioned something about making a face mask out of mine (a la Silence of the Lambs) if I showed anyone though.

    ReplyDelete
  26. rat: I knew she was pretty...I also knew she was a pretty tough chick! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm Tantric Master. I know you're not shocked by that, I'm a hot big girl....

    ReplyDelete
  28. babygirl: I'm not shocked by that at all! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I don't know. It listed me as a Warrior Monk. It said that I was a master of morality. Go figger.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!