You left a comment on my blog saying you could barely see it. Have you been able to see it before today, like the last 3 posts or so? Could you look again today to see if it's changed? I appreciate your help.
And yes I watch Nip/Tuck but I didn't see the one last night.
As my husband and I forbid phone calls on Sundays during the NASCAR races (in their on-season), Tuesday nights are reserved for Nip/Tuck and Nip/Tuck only. We have friends, several years our senior; the husband works with mine; who go to bed early during the week. Dennis is a Nip/Tuck junkie so he Tivos it and watches it Wednesday evenings during dinner. He and my husband always have hours of stimulating conversation on Thursdays, but it just drives Philip nuts having to wait an extra day to discuss the show with anyone.
I thought this season's finale was much, ummm, sweeter than last season's. I do have to say one thing: the preggo porn thing really grossed me out. I think that's got to be the absolute creepiest episode they've ever done. And here I thought they couldn't top Ava needing more penis work and her bro not having one, at all. Go figure.
I dont watch any of those shows....I like dancing with the stars....and movies. I have dvr so I just pick out the movies I want...and NBC Investigates.....thats a good show....I dvr all of them. I think all of those plastic surgery people are nuts...lol. The last time one of those was on they were having a funeral service for a chihuahua. lol
kc: You should Netflix it. Watch the first season and tell me what you think.
fridaysweb: Gah! I hate having to discuss a show I love! That used to happen when I worked and I couldn't stand it!
Yeah, this season's finale was much...sweeter...than last season's. ;-)
Somehow...I missed the last few episodes before the finale. I'll have to catch a marathon or something. "Preggo porn"....huh...that Kimber...she's such a scamp! ;-)
I hated Ava. Now I can't watch anything with Famke Jensen. Guess that means she's a good actress...
I don't watch Nip/Tuck but have heard good things. I really should start since there is absolutely nothing else on Tuesday nights. You do remember your promise about American Idol right? I'm holding you to that.
I started a "fake" beta blog just so I could comment on beta blogs, anyway, I read on the main page that they are going to require everyone to switch over-soon.
dammit, i'm just now caught up enough to talk about lost and grey's anatomy and now your blogging about some show that only comes on cable! i can't keep up!
I LOVE nip tuck...there is some sick shit, which makes me love it even more. The finale was pretty damn awesome!
I'm always trying to turn my friends onto it, but they are just not as twisted as me so they don't get it.
I especially freaked out one friend who loved Little House On The Praire as a kid...she watched the one where "Laura Ingles" got her tit bit by the pit bull, and she said it ruined her vision of sweet Laura Ingles...*lol*
Could you post a comment on my blog under your screen name (not as 'anon' or 'other') ... you see, I just switched to the Beta Blogger version (it's a bit jarring but so far so good, and it is far faster). It was reaching a point where I couldn't post comments to those who had switched already.
Was my promise about American Idol that I wouldn't watch it again if Taylor Hicks won? I'm old. I can't remember.....
Ha! I may have to do what you did with the fake blog. I can't leave comments on Loops' blog and that makes me sad. :(
cad: I've heard nothing but good things about Battlestar Galaltica. :)
de: You should Netflix Nip/Tuck. It's great!
molly: OMG! I'd forgotten about the Little House on the Prairie chick and her dog! That was sooooooo distrubing to me since I have three pups of my own. Animal abuse!!! *LOL*
monkey: If you have to close your eyes and ears at "House" you are much too delicate a primate to watch Nip/Tuck.
The faux breast photo is a little scary, isn't it?
Thanks for visiting. :)
limpy: that's when they almost lost me.
mimi: It does get hard to keep up with it. If I miss it on Tuesdays, I try to catch it on Sunday. And then I forgot that too! :(
bid: you certainly can't have children around when it's on....that's for sure!
arc: I left you a comment :)
jenn: Ok. I won't. ;-)
mr fab: I emailed you.
bostick: heh! I blog while I watch tv!
I'm good at multi-tasking!
...and I did see what Nonny had to resort to. I may have to do that myself. Beta blogs that don't allow anonymous comments also won't allow those of us who don't have beta blogs to leave comments using our blogger log-ins. It's a real pain the the ass! :(
Have you ever seen "Dead like me"? I caught it on Sci Fi channel lately. I'm so totally getting seasons 1 and 2 for Christmas. The show is so twisted that it's great. It's about 5 or so people who have died but are stuck on earth to be grim reapers until they have taken care of any unfinished business on earth. Each morning they meet at this diner and the boss gives each one a yellow post it note. The note contains a name, address, and a time of day. They have to reach the person before their death or the evil monkey thingys will get their soul. All the reapers have to do is touch the person in some way to save their soul. Funny as shit....rent it if you can.
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
ReplyDeleteNot my cup of tea...
I'm more of a Dirty Jobs/Dog the Bounty Hunter guy.
...and those are shows I don't watch.
ReplyDeleteAlthough I have caught a few minutes of "Dog" before. ;-)
As soon as I see the scalpel on the commercial I pass out.
ReplyDeleteI've never seen it, is it funny?
ReplyDeleteYou left a comment on my blog saying you could barely see it. Have you been able to see it before today, like the last 3 posts or so? Could you look again today to see if it's changed? I appreciate your help.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes I watch Nip/Tuck but I didn't see the one last night.
It's a show I want to get into, but it seems a little too graphic for me. One day I'll get them all on Netflix!
ReplyDeleterat: you should try smelling salts or something. You'd love the show. Lots of nekkid women and crazy sex! ;-)
ReplyDeletecorky: It's funny a lot of the time. It's worth checking out.
j r: I left a new comment on your blog today....you still have the same problem. Or I do. Maybe it's my computer.... :(
and you really need to catch this episode. It's the season finale...ties some things up and opens up some surprising new things
shelley: It's extremely graphic. Season three especially....I almost stopped watching it b/c of that. This season hasn't been as bad.
ReplyDeleteI've never seen it. Maybe I should add it to my Netflix list.
ReplyDeleteAs my husband and I forbid phone calls on Sundays during the NASCAR races (in their on-season), Tuesday nights are reserved for Nip/Tuck and Nip/Tuck only. We have friends, several years our senior; the husband works with mine; who go to bed early during the week. Dennis is a Nip/Tuck junkie so he Tivos it and watches it Wednesday evenings during dinner. He and my husband always have hours of stimulating conversation on Thursdays, but it just drives Philip nuts having to wait an extra day to discuss the show with anyone.
ReplyDeleteI thought this season's finale was much, ummm, sweeter than last season's. I do have to say one thing: the preggo porn thing really grossed me out. I think that's got to be the absolute creepiest episode they've ever done. And here I thought they couldn't top Ava needing more penis work and her bro not having one, at all. Go figure.
I dont watch any of those shows....I like dancing with the stars....and movies. I have dvr so I just pick out the movies I want...and NBC Investigates.....thats a good show....I dvr all of them. I think all of those plastic surgery people are nuts...lol. The last time one of those was on they were having a funeral service for a chihuahua. lol
ReplyDeletekc: You should Netflix it. Watch the first season and tell me what you think.
ReplyDeletefridaysweb: Gah! I hate having to discuss a show I love! That used to happen when I worked and I couldn't stand it!
Yeah, this season's finale was much...sweeter...than last season's. ;-)
Somehow...I missed the last few episodes before the finale. I'll have to catch a marathon or something. "Preggo porn"....huh...that Kimber...she's such a scamp! ;-)
I hated Ava. Now I can't watch anything with Famke Jensen. Guess that means she's a good actress...
Catch: If I DVR'd shows, I'd never do anything but watch tv and blog. Which is about all I do now anyway! *lol*
ReplyDeleteThose "reality" plastic surgery shows crack me up. Especially "Dr. 90210". I catch it sometimes by accident.
I don't watch Nip/Tuck but have heard good things. I really should start since there is absolutely nothing else on Tuesday nights. You do remember your promise about American Idol right? I'm holding you to that.
ReplyDeleteI started a "fake" beta blog just so I could comment on beta blogs, anyway, I read on the main page that they are going to require everyone to switch over-soon.
Asshats!
i only watch one show - the new battlestar gallactica
ReplyDeleteotherwise i don't watch TV...
i've seen a couple of episodes of nip and tuck over the years and it looked good, though
dammit, i'm just now caught up enough to talk about lost and grey's anatomy and now your blogging about some show that only comes on cable! i can't keep up!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE nip tuck...there is some sick shit, which makes me love it even more. The finale was pretty damn awesome!
ReplyDeleteI'm always trying to turn my friends onto it, but they are just not as twisted as me so they don't get it.
I especially freaked out one friend who loved Little House On The Praire as a kid...she watched the one where "Laura Ingles" got her tit bit by the pit bull, and she said it ruined her vision of sweet Laura Ingles...*lol*
I've heard good things about it, but the gore frightens me. I watch House and often have to shut my eyes and my ears for the icky parts.
ReplyDeleteThose men in the faux breast are disturbing.
I stopped watching last year when The Carver/My Kid's a Nazi thing just got too much.
ReplyDeleteWe watche dthe first season. But like other non network shows, we got tired of waiting months an dmonths for teh new season. So we quit.
ReplyDeleteI tried watching that show when it first came out but I had no Ti-Vo and too many screaming kids. So I missed out...:(
ReplyDeleteHi BP,
ReplyDeleteCould you post a comment on my blog under your screen name (not as 'anon' or 'other') ... you see, I just switched to the Beta Blogger version (it's a bit jarring but so far so good, and it is far faster). It was reaching a point where I couldn't post comments to those who had switched already.
No, I didn't see that show. Not my thing, really.
I taped it but haven't watched it, so don't tell me.
ReplyDeleteBoy, you're cursing, you're talking about penises in sidebars...
ReplyDeleteWhat the heck is going on? LOL
That show is disgusting, just kidding. I dont watch t.v. because I am always blogging. I do like AFV! That show cracks me up*snort*
ReplyDeleteIs the damn blogger problem fixed yet?! Did you see what Nonny resorted to doing? LMAO!
ReplyDeletenonny: You really should watch it~it's great!
ReplyDeleteWas my promise about American Idol that I wouldn't watch it again if Taylor Hicks won? I'm old. I can't remember.....
Ha! I may have to do what you did with the fake blog. I can't leave comments on Loops' blog and that makes me sad. :(
cad: I've heard nothing but good things about Battlestar Galaltica. :)
de: You should Netflix Nip/Tuck. It's great!
molly: OMG! I'd forgotten about the Little House on the Prairie chick and her dog! That was sooooooo distrubing to me since I have three pups of my own. Animal abuse!!! *LOL*
monkey: If you have to close your eyes and ears at "House" you are much too delicate a primate to watch Nip/Tuck.
The faux breast photo is a little scary, isn't it?
Thanks for visiting. :)
limpy: that's when they almost lost me.
mimi: It does get hard to keep up with it. If I miss it on Tuesdays, I try to catch it on Sunday. And then I forgot that too! :(
bid: you certainly can't have children around when it's on....that's for sure!
arc: I left you a comment :)
jenn: Ok. I won't. ;-)
mr fab: I emailed you.
bostick: heh! I blog while I watch tv!
I'm good at multi-tasking!
...and I did see what Nonny had to resort to. I may have to do that myself. Beta blogs that don't allow anonymous comments also won't allow those of us who don't have beta blogs to leave comments using our blogger log-ins. It's a real pain the the ass! :(
Have you ever seen "Dead like me"? I caught it on Sci Fi channel lately. I'm so totally getting seasons 1 and 2 for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteThe show is so twisted that it's great. It's about 5 or so people who have died but are stuck on earth to be grim reapers until they have taken care of any unfinished business on earth. Each morning they meet at this diner and the boss gives each one a yellow post it note. The note contains a name, address, and a time of day. They have to reach the person before their death or the evil monkey thingys will get their soul. All the reapers have to do is touch the person in some way to save their soul.
Funny as shit....rent it if you can.
naughty girl: I've heard of it, but have never seen it or known anyone who'd watched it.
ReplyDeleteFrom what you've said, it sounds great! I'll rent it now. ;-)
nope...but sounds interesting :)
ReplyDeleteKeshi.
keshi: it is!
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting. :)
sam: have the seen the previous seasons of Nip/Tuck?
Oh I haven't watched it yet. It is TiVoed. You hae to be in the right frame of mine. This weekend!!! Now you got me all excited!
ReplyDelete