We went to "Nutts for Mutts".
A fundraiser for the local animal shelter.

Momo and Buster had more important things
to do than pose for a picture with me

....and I thought collecting DNA was bad.

I'm all about a
pink t-shirt on a girl

I love her white "socks"!
She also had on a
bright green rhinestone collar.
Stylin'!!!
Aw, Dad! Do we
have to leave?!?!?
Try to remember that the next time you have to deal with a dimwitted DNA donor.
ReplyDeleteLOL sounds like you had a nice day!
ReplyDeleteAwww, I'm glad your doggys had a good day!
ReplyDeleteSo Cute!
ReplyDeletei meant "where's andy"?
ReplyDeleteaw, where's and
ReplyDeleterat: Oh, I will! ;-)
ReplyDeletedutchie: it was fun!
sam: they loved it!
pixie: :)
de: andy is too old and grumpy for something like this. He would have bitten anyone who tried to get near him. *LOL*
I'm glad you had a nice day. I did too. Didn't really do much. Just a little shopping.
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute, ya weirdo.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteNutts for Mutts?
Sounds like an organization that specializes in neutoring.
Good times.
Dressed up dogs. Can't get enough of those.
ReplyDeletecork: it was a beautiful day here~hope your weather was good too! :)
ReplyDeletehotlipz: Thanks....I think....
hippo: They do that too! ;-)
dr ken: I love to dress my dogs up too, but I decided not to yesterday. ;-)
Animal cruelty, pink sweaters!
ReplyDeleteThose dogs need camoflage outfits.
good cause, but please do not dress animals. they really do get embarrassed wearing clothing. the other dogs laugh at them.
ReplyDeletedo you wear a tee shirt over your fur coat? if you did, it would look rather silly, and that's exactly what the dogs think, too.
pass along to Cadbury that he is completely wrong about my location. he wants you to believe he knows, but he knows nothing. not quite the computer savant that he pretends to be. he won't publish my posts laughing at his stupidity for claiming STATES (let alone towns) I've never been to. no proxies no nothing, either.
I love the last picture of your dogs....lol..that is so cute!!! Im glad they had a good day!!! lol
ReplyDeletebig ben: Hey! Haven't seen you around in awhile! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI thought those were kinda macho looking dogs to be wearing pink...but I guess they'll have to take that up with their owners. ;-)
blog surfer: I only dress my dogs in t-shirts every once in awhile...or a coat on Momo (he shivers when he's cold).
As for "passing along" to Cadbury, I'm sure Cad will read your comment...
dude, your blog got a makeover! It looks so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the t-shirts on pooches. Around here, they love them as it's been so freaking cold they do shiver.
ReplyDeleteloops: Thanks! I love it! :)
ReplyDeletejenn: there are so many cute t-shirts out there for my little dogs that they're hard to pass up! :)
Looks like a great time...and since I am under a foot of snow... I am also jealous of seeing the grass...
ReplyDeletewell you put up with so much on my blog....I won't even mention dogs in clothes and how that drives me crazy....pink t-shirts even.
ReplyDeleteNutts for Mutts?
ReplyDeleteI got a whole different picture of what kind of festival that is.
Looks like fun! I was at the pet store Saturday ogling all the doggies. I always want to take them all home.
ReplyDelete~shudder~
ReplyDelete:)
Just pack the white dog in a box, mail her to me, and no one gets hurt...
ReplyDeleteand a good time was had by all..
ReplyDeleteI should look so good in pink and green..