I was going to post.
I had all these fabulous illustrations all ready to go.
But yesterday tuned out to be

....and that's all I can say about it.
Seriously.
Wait!
There is one other thing I can tell you about yesterday.
I received a card in the mail from Mercedes.
I assumed it was a Valentines Card.
Nope.
It was a "just because" card.
With a $100.00 bill taped inside and a note telling me to "treat myself to something special".
So I guess yesterday wasn't completely terrible.

You got a hundred dollars in the mail?!?!?!?!?! You are one lucky woman!
ReplyDeleteYep!
ReplyDeleteI AM lucky!!!!
Nice!
ReplyDeleteThe email is the same as it ever was.
I guess Hallmark just doesn't like you anymore....
ReplyDeleteI bought a brand new mercedees, special order in 2002... They sent me a Christmas gift of chocolate....Where's my hundred?
ReplyDeletemrs. slushie: MY Mercedes is a friend of mine who I refer to as "Mercedes"....not the car company! heh!
ReplyDeleteWow, all Honda ever tells me is that it's time for an oil change!
ReplyDeletelucky biatch! i say share and share alike. =)
ReplyDeletemy hubby brought home dinner and a bottle of wine.
it was perfect after the week we have had.
happy day after...
t
Lucky girl! Will you spend the hundred at a spa? Or will you shop for fun clothes and/or a purse? So many choices!
ReplyDeleteLove the new look. Did Pixie do it or is it something you put together using the new blogger? Cuz if you can do this kind of fun stuff with new blogger, then I'm ready for a new look on mine, too.
limpy: Ha! Volkswagon doesn't even tell me THAT!
ReplyDeletecole: heh! I'm glad your hubby did that for you! Y'all needed it!
kc: Pixie did this for me. I was tired of the old look....was starting to seem garish to me. Probably had been looking that way to y'all for a while now! *LOL*
i see more cucumbers in your future
ReplyDeleteperhaps with a side of chocolates
100$. Nice treat ya self girl.
ReplyDeleteHope all is ok.
Sweeeet!!! $100 is always nice :)
ReplyDeleteHI!!!
ReplyDeletecad: probably! ;-)
ReplyDeletepixie: Everything will be o.k. .... just other people causing drama.
burr-ee-toe: I know, right?!? ;-)
me: HI! I havent' been able to get into your blog to leave a comment! :(
Well I am glad your sucky day ended with a hooray!
ReplyDeleteThat trumps the Southwest Airlines birthday postcard I get each year.
ReplyDeleteHow nice of your friend Mercedes!!! Have fun spending the money!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the new look!!! That Pixie is the best!!!
mimi: it sure did! :)
ReplyDeleterat: I'd switch to a different airline. ;-)
catch: She's great!
Pixie is the best! :)
Wowee!
ReplyDelete