
Today is a salon day for me....
hopefully somebody will do or say something good that I can tell y'all about
otherwise...
I've got nothing.
hopefully somebody will do or say something good that I can tell y'all about
otherwise...
I've got nothing.

OK, so we're putting all our money on the salon today, are we? Sure...
ReplyDeleteIt looks like she's wearing a vibrator on her head.
ReplyDeleteYou know you'll get all caught up on the gossip.
ReplyDeleteGossip central, huh?
ReplyDeleteI never hear anything fun or exciting when I get my hair done. I need to go somewhere new and cool!
ReplyDeleteYou've NEVER got nothing big pissy, trust me!
ReplyDeleteThat's funny -- I got a haircut today, too. But I haven't lost 15.5 pounds. I've gained 10, though, in the past year.
ReplyDeleteBoooo.
Re. your trip to the salon, will you be getting extensions? (Just kidding.)
once my stylist...after I left her salon...made the announcement out loud to the whole salon that she took my virginity...(she did, back in the day)...she didn't know that there was a person sitting in the next cubicle who knew me...so you can imagine my shock when this woman I know...says to me at a get together later that week..."uh...so you lost your virginity to(salon girl)eh?"
ReplyDeleteit took me a long time to figure out how she knew that.
Lately I've been cutting my own hair (with a little help from my wife) but I could really use a manicure and pedicure.
ReplyDeletewe'll be back - don't you worry
ReplyDeletedutchie: yes, we are! ;-)
ReplyDeletelimpy: hahahahaha!
jenn: I usually do! ;-)
phoenix: if you want to know anything in this town....you come to us. ;-)
burr-ee-toe: it's probably just a small town thing. Kinda like 'Steel Magnolias'. ;-)
ebezp: awwww..that's so sweet! :)
arc: you have GOT to get all my little jobettes straight....I WORK at the salon....Thurs. and Fri. afternoons. :)
p.s. No extensions....we don't do them. ;-)
jerr: so you lost it to a classy girl, huh? ;-)
corky: I'm so sorry to disappoint you, but Hair Guy got tired of dealing with other employees, so it's only me and him.
Neither of us do manis or pedis. ;-)
cad: I hope so....I'd miss you guys. :)
That nothing is going around.
ReplyDeleteLOL two bits rude mommy shows up...
ReplyDeleterat: that makes me feel better! Thanks! ;-)
ReplyDeleteLady K: OMG! It's just a matter of time!!!!! *LOL*
...and you KNOW she'll bring her spawn....which is a major "no-no" as far as this salon is concerned. ;-)
I love me some salon days.
ReplyDeleteI bet if i tried I could shock anyone.
ReplyDeleteHope all is well you sexy bitch.
I take it nothing happened.
ReplyDeletei'm keeping score. you owe me an email/im
ReplyDeletetc