Tuesday, June 5, 2007

DNA Collections.....

Let me just put it this way....I'm only smiling because I made a lot of money today.
(I'm wearing my $1.00 Target glasses and a generous sprinkling of Buster hair.)


I actually had to go "Jack Ingram" on one guy's ass.

He tried to get an attitude with me and EVEN
cussed at me!

I don't think so!

I'm the only one who gets to cuss during DNA testing!


20 comments:

  1. Pissy! You are looking so slim. You have really lost in your face.

    You look goregous as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jenn: Thank you! I really didn't notice the loss in my face until I saw this picture. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pissy you have to make a video for us while doing this dna...maybe in your Jack Ingram mode...it would be sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMFAO!!! OH shoot sister you make me laugh. I think that fucker deserves an enima.

    And I gotta say you are looking REALLY great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with signgurl. I was thinking how slim your face looks! Some of the 9 had to come from there. Nobody cusses at Pissy. Nobody. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great photo of you!! I'd love to see that same smiley face get medieval on someone's ass!!! Do you get to at least carry a taser??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah....yanked out a molar, did ya?


    I'm so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, you look terrific...too bad they don't have to give blood for the dna tests..you could really drain the assholes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is Jack Ingram anything like Jack Bauer?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You need a couple of bouncers to walk around with you so anytime a person makes the mistake of cursing at you they can get slammed head first to the ground.

    Not to mention that stalker bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. don't take any crap from them...I don't know...I'm a little worried about that Super Model Diet you are on....but you do look slim...nothing harms that smile.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, to be a fly on that wall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have lost quite alot of weight by the looks of things, and a beautiful smile to boot, aw.

    ReplyDelete
  14. catch: Ha! I wish I could! How funny would that be?!? ;-)

    lady k: haha! Well, I'M not giving him one!

    and thanks! :)

    shoparound: yeah...I always loose in the upper body and face first....where I really need to loose...like the hips and thighs...takes FOREVER!

    I like it: "Nobody cusses at Pissy...nobody" *LOL*

    curly girly: Thanks! and thanks for the idea....a taser...I LIKE it! ;-)

    hotlipz: thanks!

    maggie: I wanted to! ;-)

    blanco: You're back! and thank you! :)

    jackiesue: thanks! and I could never do the collections if they were a blood draw. EWWWW!

    limpy: when I do Jack Ingram it is!

    corky: I like your idea too! Would they carry tasers?

    jerr: I won't! ...and don't worry about the Super Model Diet....I still like food too much to starve myself. ;-)

    ajooja: heh!

    orhan: awwww....you're always so sweet! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love DNA testing stories. Start a blog a separate blog for it and then write a book. That would be tooooooo cool.

    ~Jef

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey where you been....those crazy inmates better not have snatched you up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. edge: I probably should! Glad you enjoy them! :)

    jerr: nah! We had a police escort..it was all good. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. And I bet you can cuss up a storm when the need arises.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!