Her husband planned a big surprise party for her....along with help from Weeza and his daughter-in-law.
The party was held at the fellowship hall of their tiny country church, but I managed to have some fun anyway.
We had to get there early to help decorate, set up the food, all that....after awhile we got a little bored and had to entertain ourselves.
Weeza "made" a royal robeout of a purple sheer curtain and some fancy ribbon
for the birthday queen.
She borrowed the tiara from one of our "pageant" girls.
Of course we had to try the "robe" and tiara on ourselves.
That was a heavy-ass crown, y'all!I don't know how the 10 year-old pageant-girl-winner kept it on her head!





I wish I had a great crown like that :D
ReplyDeletesam: isn't it awesome?!?!? ;-)
ReplyDeleteTotally awesome robe and tiara. And can I say, Girl, that you are looking so so hot!?
ReplyDeletekc: weren't they awesome! *L*
ReplyDeleteand thank you so much! :)
I swear, I could look at Pissy pics all damn day. I never get sick of them. Ever?! ;)*snicker*
ReplyDeleteLol @ the gag gift.
ReplyDeleteDid they really buy it?!? That's a waste of money on a gag.
eve: well isn't it a good thing I post so many? You'll never be bored! ;-)
ReplyDeletehippo: i guess so.....I had nothing to do with that! *LOL*
Hooray for FUN!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the pics. Especially the one of you and Weeza's arse. That is hysterical!!! You look gorgeous as usual, girl.
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic Pissy!
ReplyDeleteI echo the Captain. You look marvelous!
ReplyDeleteYou are totally working that cape and tiara!!
ReplyDeleteSometimes, I wear a cape. I try not to leave the house in it.
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics! Looks like a really good time. Makes me want to get out my tiara. Lookin' good!!!
ReplyDeleteYou had some fun hey!
ReplyDeleteThe gag gift makes it all worthwhile doesn't it!! The robe and tiara well a bit girly for me! Mind you it suits you!!
You looks smashing in the queen outfit!
ReplyDeletelooks like you broads know how to party!
ReplyDeletenow that is a TIARA!!!
ReplyDeleteglad everyone got a chance to pose in the royal garb. I love the last gift too. Sighs. and as women? we are always doing two jobs, right?
Then we have to earn money too. :giggles:
You could have gotten a much better gag gift out of your DNA kit.
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was a lot of fun - cool! I'm glad to see you played nice with the tiara.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteDid I just read "enema" on one of the boxes?
What kind of party was this man?!?
Damn women! You. Look. Fabulous.
ReplyDeleteSorry to not make it about the birthday girl, but shit I can't take my eyes off you. In a very non-lesbian way, not that there's anything wrong with that.
You look awesome in the purple sheer curtain and you were made to wear a tiara!
ReplyDeleteMy God, Pissy! You look so great!!
ReplyDeleteI love the tiara. I've always wanted one. Mr. Sign is going to buy me one when I get to my goal weight.
I love these pictures, you all looked like you were having fun.
ReplyDeletetc
Hey lady, just wanted to let you know my blog is now private, so email me at devine.hedy@gmail.com if you want access to it. (Same goes for anyone reading this.)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, btw! Hope to hear from you!
xo Hedy
You da queen, Pissy! You da queen!
ReplyDelete(I know I shouldn't say this, but you look better in the robe than the birthday girl.)
You are always in the middle of fun. That's awesome! You look fab too! :)
ReplyDeleteYOu have to let me know where that last presant came from. Love it!!
ReplyDeleteMiss you lady!
~d: I agree! :)
ReplyDeleteann(ie): hey! I've missed you! :) Isn't that pic hilarious?!? I'm thinking of having it enlarged and framed for her birthday! *LOL*
corky: thank you! You're so sweet!
mr. fab: Thank you too...but we all know you have that sexual deviant streak...so I can't refer to you as sweet! ;-)
curly: heh! I tried! ;-)
mist: somehow...that doesn't surprise me.
lady k: get that tiara out and post a picture of it! :)
ebezp: yeah...the tiara and robe ARE girly! ;-)
phoenix: Thanks! I wanted to keep that tiara! *LOL*
blanco: we try! ;-)
melanie: isn't that tiara awesome! I wanted it! Yeah....several of us posed in the royal garb....how could we not?!? ;-)
Yeah...that last gift was AWESOME!
limpy: true....I didn't give her a gag gift, though....I don't like to receive them....so I assumed she wouldn't either. You know...since we're both old broads. ;-)
rat: it was and I did. ;-)
hippo: a Baptist church party ;-)
nonny: Wow! Thanks, buddy! and I don't have a problem with you looking at me in a non-lesbian way....or a lesbian way...for that matter. I am more than willing to let anyone look at me. ;-)
arc: Thanks! I always wanted to be a queen! ;-)
jenn: thank you, sweetie! I appreciate it!
I can't wait for you to get a tiara. then you must post multitudes of photos of yourself wearing it! :)
top cat: Thanks! and we did have fun! :)
hedy: Hey! Good to see you! Been missing you! Thanks for letting me know about your private blog. I'll be emailing you. :)
library mama: heh heh! I like that: da queen! ;-)
shoparound: I try to be...as much as I can, anyway! ;-) and thanks!
t: OMG! You're BACK!!! Yea!!!!
That last gift came from some small shop in Troy, Alabama. It was actually a huge coffee mug that came in the box I had pictured. The mug as the same photo on it...of course. :)
Girls having fun....nothing better! And it keeps us young!When we stop having fun and being silly...we will be old ladies!
ReplyDeleteCertainly not a post I was expecting ;)
ReplyDeleteWeeza looks like my kind of gal!
ReplyDeleteCute pics!
I've got tiara envy!
ReplyDeleteAnd look at you lookin' all pretty and rocking the royal b'day garb!
OMG you look beautiful in that cape
ReplyDeletewow
wheeza has a half way descent ass and where in the shit did you get yo tan? I'm loving it.
ReplyDelete