This was the day that we went to Chinatown in the morning, had the "fire" at the hotel early afternoon and then went to Times Square.
So eventful day=lots of pictures.
I tried to select the ones that I thought you'd find most entertaining.

something for everyone

I just thought this was cool

AWESOME t-shirts

This is what happens when you let your brother chose your sunglasses.
I look like a giant insect!

...but at least the food was good

HOT HOT HOT fireman!

fireman who was nice enough to take a picture with me

My brother and the giant fireman.
I love how the fireman has his elbow balanced on my brother's head!

self-explanatory

break dancers in the subway station.
they were really good!

I look like crap, but that's okay....I was in NYC!

My son-in-law (the professional photographer) told me this
was a good picture.

for Nonny...

had to take this one...
wish I could have seen Jersey Boys AND Wicked too!

I thought the reflection of the building was cool.
I love the pictures! They were great! And yes the Firemen were certainly hot!!! Good job Pissy!
ReplyDeleteThose are great!!
ReplyDeleteI have a fun Chinatown story: I was in search of a pseudo-Cartier watch. My sister and I scoured the stalls until we realized we had to ASK for it, that they wouldn't just put them out there!! At one place we saw a few real-looking second hand Cartiers, but they looked as if they'd been pried off someone's wrist!!
Glad you had a great visit!
Great pics Pissy. That Chinese food looks good can you send me some?
ReplyDeleteThat fireman is...yummy.
ReplyDeleteNow I'm on a mission to get to NYC and the Sanrio store. An entire Hello Kitty store. My mind simply can't comprehend.
ReplyDeleteI love the Times Square shots. You really made feel like I was there.
Oooo, I'm seething with jealously ;)
Looks like you are having a ball!
ReplyDeleteI love "Wicked" and HOT FIREMEN!
Can't wait to see what comes next!
1) i have no measuring stick on the hotness of the firemen given that they were not on fire...
ReplyDelete2) yes, you do look like the sidekick on the cartoon TV show "The Tick"
3) you look marvelous as always
4) the reflection shot is very cool - make sure you submit it to some photo contest
I love your photos! Almost makes me feel as if I were there with you.
ReplyDeleteThe reflection is way cool. So you bought the black "NEW YORK FUCKING CITY" tee shirt, right?
ReplyDeleteI'm loving these photos, but you're killing me making me want to get there TODAY!! I worked 2 minutes away from Times Square when I was in NYC. I worked at 6th Ave & 42nd St. I got to walk over there all the time. I saw the O.J. verdict on the giant screen - it was scary. All the whites were mortified & all the blacks jumped around celebrating. Looks like the post Civil War Reconstruction work isn't done yet.
that's funny you took a picture with the fireman! haha did you go to ground zero? or see any good musicals?
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! Big big fireman!
ReplyDeleteNo you don't look like crap but it is/was New York!
And those photos are exactly why I miss living in NYC.
ReplyDeleteGood to see Rat and I focused on the same T-shirt. Great minds think alike.
ReplyDeleteOr small minds. Whichever.
LOVE these pictures! I almost feel like I'm there!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are great! Now I'm hungry.
ReplyDeleteI cant believe those breakdancers touch the subway floor. Disgusting..
ReplyDeleteVery cool pics...I can almost smell the cab exhaust!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, just wow!
ReplyDeleteCertainly your best series of pictures to date.
Loved every one of them.
Wtf, giant fireman!? Ohnoes. (the true American hero is the everyday fireman)
great pictures..like the one of the tshirts..and i want that tshirt that says new yawk fucking city....naturally
ReplyDeleteawesome!! The fireman was HOT LOL
ReplyDeleteNo, you look great. And, the sunglasses picture is cute. ;-)
ReplyDelete