That's what I'm working on today. Especially after the shelving in our closet decided that the floor was a better place for Hubby's clothes. It scared the s*** out of us. We're just grateful it didn't happen in the middle of the night.
P.S. Thanks for adding me to your "Hell's Pit." I'm honored!
That is funny! The really stupid thing is...I kept waiting for a picture to come up....thought it was my computer acting up! Yeah...I'm smart like that!
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
That's what I'm working on today. Especially after the shelving in our closet decided that the floor was a better place for Hubby's clothes. It scared the s*** out of us. We're just grateful it didn't happen in the middle of the night.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Thanks for adding me to your "Hell's Pit." I'm honored!
Oh, I love this one
ReplyDeleteI'll steal it for finders keepers
procrastination is my middle name.
Great pic!
ReplyDeleteThis is priceless...
ReplyDeleteWe need pictures of your clean closet to hopefully spur us on to do the same.
ReplyDeleteI was waiting for the photo to load & then my brain kicked in. Very funny.
ReplyDeletethat about sums it up for me as well
ReplyDeleteCloset cleaning is just so ..... exciting. Hard to believe you would put it off.
ReplyDeleteCleaning is so therapeutic. I really should do it more often...
ReplyDeleteI love it. I have to do that same thing this weekend.
ReplyDeletethat's too cute.. i know this all too well. so well i almost left my blog..
ReplyDeleteThat's perfect for me too!
ReplyDeleteLOL I LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteThat is funny! The really stupid thing is...I kept waiting for a picture to come up....thought it was my computer acting up! Yeah...I'm smart like that!
ReplyDelete