Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Adventures in DNA collections: "Pissed off is the new brown " edition

Y'all......

I was SO pissed off this afternoon......

Probably as pissed off as I was at the assholes at Jack Ingram.

Remember them?

This time it was the dried-up-prune-faced-ugly-ass-hump-backed-polyester wearing-3-pack-a-day-smoking-fucking BITCH of a child support supervisor at DHR who pissed me off.

Calls me on my cell phone when I'm already back in Enterprise....25 miles away from her office....leaves me a message telling me to call back...I failed to test someone and the person was there waiting....I call her back...and nicely tell her there must have been a lack of communication...I didn't know there was anyone else to test....that I'm not going to drive back to Ozark....she gets shitty with me...I don't back down...won't let her bully me into it....and the goddamn bitch says, "I'm not arguing with you anymore!" and then hangs up on me?!?!?!?

Oh, I don't think so!!!!



I called the lab...told them what happened...that I didn't have to put up with shit like that...and that I quit.

They begged me not to....

Humph!

They're gonna have to beg a lot harder and back that up with more money!


Where was this chick when I needed her?!?!?

23 comments:

  1. Wow... reminding self to stay on your good side... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah...you'd never talk to anyone the way this woman talked to me. She's just a bully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you!! I hate people like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too! there's just no reason for that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're my hero Pissy! ;)

    I would just love to tell my boss that I quit. Unfortutely, the only thing he would say is, "Um...Okay."

    ReplyDelete
  6. cork: I'll be your hero! :)

    As for the quitting..it's no big deal when you only work three days a month as it is! lol

    lla: Let's just say that bitch won't be talking to me that way again! It was totally uncalled for.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont blame you Pissy! They never pay enough money to put up with crap like that.Some people get off talking down to other people, I say life is too short to put up with them. Good for you Sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go Pissy!!! I hope they grovel, offer you heaps more money and make that dumb arse bitch apologise too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree that life is too short to put up with that kind of crap. I bet her supervisor will be having a little talk with her soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kick her ass, Pissy! She can't treat you that way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i can't wait to hear the conclusion!

    bravo.

    ReplyDelete


  12. That stupid bitch.

    They better give you more money. What a thankless job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nothing pisses me off like someone hanging up on me!


    I am the hanger upper...not the hanger uppee!

    (Oh yes...those most certainly ARE words!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. catch: Exactly how I feel! thank you! :)

    hobnib: :)

    chris h: sadly...it didn't happen that way....but it should have! lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. kc: that's how is SHOULD happen, but when you work for the State of Alabama, you tend to get away with treating people like shit.

    jenn: she won't get the chance again!

    melanie: I will post the conclusion tomorrow. ;-)

    hippo: she IS a stupid bitch! and I'm just not working for them anymore....

    queen of the mayhem: OMG! You read my mind! That is exactly how I feel!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Way to stand your ground! Proud of you! I hope some of that rubs off on me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hate bullies. Good for you, girlie! I'm proud of you for NOT taking her shit.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good for you!! Don't they know you've taken boot camp classes and can kick some serious ass???

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know it's wrong to take pleasure in your angst, but it's so hot when you get fired up like that! Their loss!!! As our old friend, Jenn, would have said ... RAWR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. you have officially lived out my wildest fantasy...

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can't believe you quit! Good for you sticking up for yourself! Hurray for Pissy!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!