
Y'all.....I am SO tired of this shit!
After spending an hour in the dentist's chair on Tuesday, he informed me that I'll have to go back Thursday so he can "finish" the scheduled work. He "ran out of time".
Goddamn it!
Two trips to the dentist in one week?!?!?
Looks like bad karma has come around to bite me in the ass....GAH!
The appointment was so bad on Tuesday that I've felt like crap ever since.
The dentist gave me so much novacaine (sp?) that I was numb on the left side of my face~from ear to chin~for five hours after the appointment!
Wednesday I felt like such crap that I almost canceled my session with Suzie.
I said "almost".
I went ...did the work out...ate lunch...then crashed feeling like I had the flu....for the rest of the day and night.
Woke up this morning feeling better....did some stuff around the house...started feeling like I had the flu again...slept three hours...missed my session with Suzie and yoga class.
Goddamn dentist!!!
p.s. pray for me that tomorrow's appointment won't suck like Tuesday's appointment did.

Oh man!!! I hate dentists... so I do hope you can get it sorted with only one more visit.
ReplyDeleteJeez, I go to a dentist who finshes the job rather than one who works by the hour. Screw that, get a new dentist.
ReplyDeleteYou really shouldn't mix a doped up numb mouth & sucking into the same discussion. Get your bitch one & threaten his ass if he doesn't finish this thing up already. He just thinks you're cute & is stringing it along to see you again. It's really kind of cute, except for the multiple days of pain angle.
ReplyDeleteI am having a root canal finished this morning. I feel for ya!
ReplyDeleteBeen there, done that. What is this guy's deal? If he doesn't know what he's doing, he should at least man-up and refer you to a specialist. And I highly doubt you need braces...
ReplyDeleteI'll trade you one messed up tooth for one really messed up knee. Deal?
ReplyDeleteFeel better.
Pissy, I hope that it gets taken care of in this next visit. I feel for ya, girlfriend!
ReplyDeleteaggghhhh!! Sending you all my best wishes!
ReplyDeleteUgh, sweetie - that sucks!
ReplyDeleteHope that the worst of it is over...
xo
Ass-biting? Here's hoping that the bad karma has worse teeth... ;-)
ReplyDeleteUG. Feeling your pain.
ReplyDeleteDentists are society's answer to reforming sadists and making them semi-useful members of the population. Have you noticed how much they SMILE?
ReplyDeleteHang in there, Sweety. Dentists aren't as bad as "worrying about going to the dentist." :)
ReplyDeleteDentists are the work of the devil.
ReplyDeletewhy are we ALL having to go to the dentist...I was there just yesterday and now I'm out $400.00...I don't know what hurts more the dentist or the bill from the dentist....BOTH!
ReplyDeleteDouble the visits, double the bills, w00t! Sounds like the last thing you need at this time of the year.
ReplyDeleteYIKES CAN RELATE ON THE DENTIST FRONT.. FEEL BETTER ASAP
ReplyDeletePissy, I hope all went well for you yesterday. I hope you kicked him in his dangly parts.
ReplyDeletedentists are in league with the devil...
ReplyDeleteThat really sucks.I hope you feel better soon. I have a tooth I have invested nearly 2 grand in and it still hurts. I am tempted to get the sucker pulled and get an implant.
ReplyDeleteLooks like bad karma has come around to bite me in the ass..
ReplyDeleteNo pun intended ;)
You know, that is crazy. Considering how much a dentist normally charges you'd think they could make the time to finish off whatever hell they've let loose in your mouth.