Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!!!!!


My New Year's wish for you all.....



....and
because I'm sentimental...

my favorite New Year's Eve song
I know...I know...it's kinda corny...
I like it anyway....

14 comments:

  1. I've always liked that song. I'm glad you posted the video. Have a nice evening! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of this song just the other day, haven't heard it in a long time.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Favorite New Year's Eve song? Corny? Man, I find it utterly & overwhelmingly depressing but maybe that's because I had such a similar experience. I never should have let her drive away. Never. Now I am depressed. Thanks. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pissy- wishing you a happy new year!!!

    ps- I love that song too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that song too, Pissy. I hear he just passed away, I was shocked.

    I hope you have a great New Years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always liked that song too. Happy New Year, Pissy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happiest of the Happy Pissy darling!
    And a Happy Spud Year too!
    (errr... see Rocky for an explanation) xxxx Kali

    ReplyDelete
  8. aint nuffin wrong with corny..happy new year to you also myfriend

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ADORE THAT SONG.

    Period. No mouth. Ever.

    Happy New Year, Pissy!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!