Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I've missed y'all

I've decided to come back to blogging....and keep blogging the way I have been since the start. I don't know if I could change at this point.

This blog....what y'all see on here...is pretty much ME....my personality....my sense of humor.....my snarkiness....my taste ...and lack thereof.....

So...for better or for worse.....here I go again.

I do want to thank you all SO much for your heartfelt comments.

They....and you....mean so much to me.

Now.....

Here is my newest favorite song.

It's done by 'The Bird and The Bee'.

It's just so sweet and lovely.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.



30 comments:

  1. Why do I have the sudden urge to scream out FIRST?! I've missed you. Welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to have you back, woman! *hard hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooooooooooo, big, big, big hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pink: Do it! Don't hold back! LOL

    Thanks! I've missed you too! :)

    buddha girl: thanks, sweetie! :)

    ajooja: awwwwwwww...thank you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so happy to click my bookmark today, and see this entry. Never ever do that again. We missed you.

    BTW, have you considered an Open ID thing? I'm no longer on Blogger.

    cajunvegan

    http://ireadbannedbooks.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOT DAMN!! Pissy's back!!! I was so excited to see your post in my feed reader! Welcome back. You were missed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.. i loved the pictures that went along with the song.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, kiss my grits...you're back. Amen!
    I'm so excited!
    I ready for more pimped out babies and smart ass posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i knew you'd be back..this bloggin' shit is addictive...but that said..so glad your back...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am SO glad you are back! I have thought about leaving a few times....but I always find my way back!

    WELCOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WoooHOOOO! So happy to see you back:)

    Lots of love,
    lil'sis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww Pissy...so good to see you back sweetie. HUGS

    Now, that song. That is awesome! I love that song sung by the BeeGees but the version you have here, I can actually understand the lyrics! All of them!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back
    hope alls well over there!

    ReplyDelete
  14. *smoochie smooches* Good to see you back. It is definitely addicting and I hate when I've stopped. (((HUGS))) and you really don't have to write about anything you don't want to.

    ReplyDelete
  15. *HUGS* Great seeing ya again! *jumps up and down*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yippy Skippy!!! I knew you couldn't stay away!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so glad to see you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yeah, me too. :-) Something about you, Pissy, the exact right combination of sweet 'n sexy...

    ReplyDelete
  19. So glad you're back, lady! There has been a hole in the blogosphere without you.

    ReplyDelete

  20. HEY BP!

    I've missed you. How's your summer treating you? I've got a year left of school and I'm done, period. How's little pissy, and the dogs?

    ReplyDelete
  21. so very glad to see you again...

    J/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Welcome back!! I've missed you. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm too drunk & horny to listen to the bird & the bee at this point, but welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The Bird and the Bee freakin' rock!
    I love their version of that song - it's almost like an hommage but it's got their own spin on it. I even blogged about them a week or so ago, AND bought the EP. It's awesome.

    I think that's where the inspiration to cut my hair came from.

    Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yayeee!!! I keep trying to leave my blog cuz I'm a basket case right now, but I can't seem to stop. Soooo glad your back! You and I have the same sense of humor and I love it!

    XOXO

    Crazydogmama

    ReplyDelete
  26. I miss everything. I hope things are better - darn you for not having a feed - I cannot bear not keeping up with you! Wanna see if I can fix it for you?

    xoxoxoxox
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!