Sunday, July 20, 2008

Who needs 'em?!?!?

This is the top of my
new swimsuit.
(forgive the blurry picture)



These are the "inserts" that were in each cup....


Side view
of insert
notice how paper thin they are?


This....
is where they are now....

15 comments:

  1. Yeah, baby! All natural. Oh, wait. I thought you tossed the entire suit away & were going skinny dipping. I got you mixed up with my neighbor. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a young male I am honestly confused =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I throw those away too, they just slip and get bunched up and make ya look weird on top. Or does that just happen to me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. For such little inserts you needed an awfully big bag :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HATE those things! Just imagine how big, bulky and misshapen those suckers are in my big girl suits!

    Well done, woman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Ms. Pissy...I hope the water's not cold...you might put someone's eye out!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My inserts are waaay bigger than that, and I needs 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL

    Grrls swimsuits comes with inserts

    (insert Beevis laugh)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, you don't need em... but maybe somebody finds a use for em... never see those with guys' suits... but kinda reminds me of the joke about the idiot who was trying to figure out how to look great at the beach - so the GQ guy tells him to get a potato and put it in his speedo... the idiot comes back and can't figure out why it's still not workin' for him, and the GQ guy explains, "you put it in the FRONT, you idiot!"...

    =)

    J/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I despise women's swimsuits for the most part. If you don't have tiny titties then you are shit out of luck as far as fitting comfortably inside a suit.

    *grumble piss moan*

    ReplyDelete
  11. And it seems to me that those things would suck up the water and make you top heavy anyway. I know they don't but it seems that way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute suit! I'm with ya on those booby things!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is exactly the same place I put mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh, I love those inserts, for putting in your bra when you have too much nippage - helps avert the headlight look when you wear tight shirts. Seriously.

    (found you via Buddha Girl's blogroll).

    Cute suit too.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!