Monday, August 25, 2008

Go ahead and laugh....


you know you want to.

23 comments:

  1. i think one of the states has recently passed a law which makes it okay to abandon any child under the age of 18. sounds harsh. i suppose the law is to make it easier for over burdened parents to leave their kids someplace safe?

    ps. i think the girl in picture is a cute kid. i have seen much much uglier children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahhahaha.....I like it! Look at the one I made over at my place! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i did laugh. i laughed out loud. in fact, if i were still catholic i'd have to say a whole novena in order to atone for that laughter and any laughter that might come because i'll laugh when i think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahah,thanks for starting my day off with a laugh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some states totally need those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, I admit I laughed...but I am like that ya know..

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was more than comic relief, I think I pissed myself clean! That is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. mary: better for them to do that than to leave them in a garbage can somewhere.

    I agree! I thought the little girl was cute too! :)

    catch: ;-) I liked yours!

    rat: I thought so too!


    dykewife: I hear ya, sister. I felt the same way for laughing at it. But I still did...and still do... ;-)

    jackiesue: you're so welcome! :)

    dejoni: knew you'd like it! LOL

    pud: they DO!

    missicat: I know...me too! :)

    anais: thanks for that very descriptive comment! LOL ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. bwahahahaha! That's truly funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SHAME....SHAME....SHAME!

    (hee-hee)

    Could we deposit ill behaved children somewhere? (Even if only for a little while?!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. If it was socially acceptable, I would post that in my classroom. As I still have a mortgage to pay each month, I will hold back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I printed this out & showed it to my girl at work today & she busted a gut laughing, but then due to her total sweetness was almost mortified that she laughed & then that made her have this funny look of shock & unctrollable laughter mixed together so that was a real treat for me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! I love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey. Isn't that the Chinese girl who sang the Olympic opening song huddled in the back of that thing?

    ReplyDelete
  15. If it wasn't so painful to laugh, I would have laughed harder...

    ReplyDelete
  16. My family *always* gives me shit when I say some kid is "ugly."

    I don't understand that. I'm not saying they're not going to grow up be funtioning, capable, perhaps even "wonderful" adults. They're just ugly as fuck!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!