Saturday, August 30, 2008

This is my weekend so far.....

Are things as exciting where you are?




**Note**

The additional dog is my grandpuppy, Reuben.

Little Pissy and her husband dropped him off yesterday on their way to Destin.

(Pssst! Don't tell her, but I may not let her have him back.)

19 comments:

  1. hmmmm
    Destin might not be the place to be this weekend!!

    Pups look like they are having fun!!

    Have a groovy weeekend BP!
    Stay dry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sage: I know....and they knew it too...but I spoke to her today and she said it was beautiful there.

    You too!

    I will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I trade with you right now? And you can come babysitter my plumbing-hating spouse on this fine and wonderous Saturday night in the WOnderland house?

    ReplyDelete
  4. junebugg and i walked in the westfest parade with home made obama mama tshirts, had people asking to take our picture and we had a ball..gaddy came down we all went to the fest, did the chicken dance, went to strickly country and played pool...im so tired im left handed...but fun was had by all...and no dogs were involved

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, nothing like a lapful of warm puppies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, my weekend has not been exciting. I guess some time to myself here shortly though so hopefully it will improve. Have a good holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep - only I don't have the puppies to share it with. However, I've been curled up with a good book. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

    Hope the LP & Hubby stay safe this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEAH! That looks a little more exciting than sitting here waiting for stinking Gustav to hit! UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder how its loking there now in Destin?

    Maybe they won't get hit till their vacation is over!

    ReplyDelete
  10. alice: LOL Sure! ;-)

    jackiesue: you always have the BEST times! :)

    dykewife: I try to ALWAYS be comfy! :)

    attila: you've got that right! :)

    jat: I'm sorry. :(

    Btw...I was able to finally get into your blog today but then wasn't "allowed" to leave a comment. Boo!

    azn8tive: I've been reading a good book too. :)

    LP and her hubby are having a great time. Thanks for thinking of them. :)

    queen: I'm sure.... :(

    keeping my fingers crossed that y'all don't get hit by Gustav.

    sage: I spoke to her a couple of hours ago...they were at dinner and she sounded fine. So I guess things are ok down there. They're coming back tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are so CUTE!! I'm having a similar weekend!!!! And I'm loving it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. all the dogs are gorgeous. i especially like the white doggie(-:

    ReplyDelete
  13. ann(ie): aren't weekends like that great?!?!? :) glad you're enjoying yours. :)

    (m)ary: Thanks! The little white one is Momo...he's a Maltese. :)

    sage: :)

    phats: thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I forgot to tell you that we saw this on Big A's RSS feed after you posted (of COURSE) he was online at the beach.... anyway - so great to see Reuben having a blast with his mimzy! haha Thanks again for taking care of him - we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. kelly: that's funny...that you saw it at the beach. ;-)

    We enjoyed having Reuben here and I have lots more pictures for you. :)

    You're welcome and love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish that's all I did! Very cute puppies to hang with.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!