Very true, no clue here, confuzzled and wandering through life. Not sure it's any better to have a direction in mind, though. ;-)
Thanks for commenting on my kitty movie. I'd never made one before, and opened iMovie with no expectations of being able to work it. Easy and fun! (The music is included in the program, which is good as I'd probably get sued for zillions if I'd put on some regular old song.)
Thank Gawd you took that ass of the top. My ass has NEVER looked like that. I have "flat ass"...and am in serious need for some J-Lo bootie pads.... I think I will put that on my shopping list for this weekend.
wish you were here, westfest weekend..kolaches, sausages, armadillo eggs, funnel cakes, fried everything and lots of pevo..(beer)...you would have so much fun..junebugg and i are riding in the parade on the WEST AREA GRASSROOTS DEMOCRATS trailer then we get free passes to the wesfest...i already have one from babs when she gave blood .. junebugg and i made obama tshirts..and i made the signs for the truck...busy busy day..
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
Ha ha! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteI was also getting tired of the butt pic. Thanks for reposting.
you are SO welcome! ;-)
ReplyDeleteLOL1 Know what you mean!
ReplyDeleteHa!
ReplyDeleteCouldn't be more true for me. *sigh*
ReplyDeleteI don't...can you help me???
ReplyDeletehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ReplyDeleteI saved the butt pic!
hehe
Have a groovy weekend!
Very true, no clue here, confuzzled and wandering through life. Not sure it's any better to have a direction in mind, though. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting on my kitty movie. I'd never made one before, and opened iMovie with no expectations of being able to work it. Easy and fun! (The music is included in the program, which is good as I'd probably get sued for zillions if I'd put on some regular old song.)
Thank Gawd you took that ass of the top. My ass has NEVER looked like that. I have "flat ass"...and am in serious need for some J-Lo bootie pads....
ReplyDeleteI think I will put that on my shopping list for this weekend.
Love it!
ReplyDeleteHiya pissy, been a little more than a yr, I am back. I missed ya'll.
Stop by sometime.
~ ~ doo
Sometimes it's just easier to swim with the current... ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming by. Your blog is fantastic. I'll be back.
ReplyDeletewish you were here, westfest weekend..kolaches, sausages, armadillo eggs, funnel cakes, fried everything and lots of pevo..(beer)...you would have so much fun..junebugg and i are riding in the parade on the
ReplyDeleteWEST AREA
GRASSROOTS
DEMOCRATS trailer then we get free passes to the wesfest...i already have one from babs when she gave blood ..
junebugg and i made obama tshirts..and i made the signs for the truck...busy busy day..
Thanks replacing that damn ass. That's the last thing I need to see this morning!
ReplyDeletehee hee that is just a riot!
ReplyDeleteazn8tive: strikes a chord, doesn't it? ;-)
ReplyDeletemariposa: ;-)
lori: of course! LOL
jenn: how about we form a group: you, lori and me? ;-)
sage: I don't blame you about the butt picture. LOL
Hope you're having a kick ass weekend! :)
normanack: I agree....although, sometimes I think it'd be nice to know. ;-)
your kitty movie really was adorable....and I'm not even a "cat person". ;-)
dejoni: I have never IN MY LIFE had a flat ass. I wouldn't know what that's like. LOL
doo dah: Hey! Good to see you back! :)
whitenoise: that's assuming one knows how to swim. ;-)
enemy: you're welcome and thanks! I hope you do! :)
jackiesue: wish I were there too! I know y'all are having way too much fun!
take lots of pictures! :)
lola: glad I could help! :)
savant: I thought so! :)
That pretty much sums up how I feel! LOL!
ReplyDeletemommy cracked: hee hee! ;-)
ReplyDeleteHAAAAAAA!
ReplyDeleteexactly.
What does the bee do?
ReplyDeleteBring home honey.
And what does Father do?
Bring home money.
And what does Mother do?
Lay out the money.
And what does baby do?
Eat up the honey.
--------- by Age Of
Conan gold