Sunday, May 24, 2009

One of the things I'll miss:

"kisses" from my best boy, Buster.

8 comments:

  1. Aww ! Will he be going on an occasional trip with you ?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no...! I could leave my spouse, but never my dog or my kids... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( Mr. Buster is going to be a wreck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim: Oh, I'll be seeing him fairly frequently or I couldn't stand it!

    Whitenoise: I know, right? If I didn't know that he's better off here at the house, I couldn't stand it. Also knowing I can see him frequently helps.

    fbi: I really think he'll be ok. I think moving him would freak him out more. Remember D's house at Christmas? :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'd be sneaking me some doggies in for a trip every once in awhile...even with annie peeing on me, i couldn't leave her....

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe thats a great pic!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!