Monday, June 22, 2009

Concert and Internet!

I had the most crazy-busy weekend I've had in a long time.

And HOT????? OMG, it was hot this weekend.

Started off the weekend by arriving at Little Pissy's house around 4 p.m. Friday to a cadre of roofers swarming all over her house and the temperature inside her house 82 degrees downstairs and 90 degrees upstairs.

Yep.

The air went out.

I won't go into all the gory details, but it was not fun.

We left the roofers and the hot house and went to the concert.

Where it was miserably hot and not a breeze was stirring.

I've never seen so many sweaty white people in my life. (after taking a big look around we determined that there were exactly 3 people of color at the concert. 5 if you count me and Little P)

I'm still too tired to go into all the details of the rest of the weekend, but luckily my cable guy arrived today at 12:30. Yea!

So I was able to upload some pictures.

They aren't very good, but it gives you an idea of the crowd and as an added bonus: what I look like with bad hair, sweaty, tired and wearing some funky glasses.










11 comments:

  1. Y'all had fun, though, right? I can't stand heat like that...really....you are my hero at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good evening Pissy,

    You do hot and sweaty very well;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics! Had a blast but yes - the heat was unbearable. SO GLAD my AC is okay... silly roofers for cutting if off. Grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for no AC, I have some, but at the moment, it's hot as hell.
    Looks like fun anyway, and you look hawt as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot, no doubt ! 100 degrees in the shade !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. +29C here, but that's probably not even hot to you. ;-)

    Love the Doobies, especially Long Train Running.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you too looked pretty cool to me...
    for me to go out in this heat(105 today) the band would have to be the best looking guys in the entire world and buck nekkid..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the glasses and the last pic was oh so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry the heat has been putting a kink in your plans. It's terrible this summer..and it's only June!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hot and sweaty suits you, Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're usually only hot and sweaty at an Elton John concert...uhhhhh, but not me...NOT ME...just lame white people...hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!