texas won but they literally pulled the game out of their ass..stupid coach and over rated qb..sigh* i love your decorations..i'd take picutures of some of my collection but dexter has most of them on the floor behind the couch..
Love it!! It looks like a mix of Madeline, those playmaker toys I used to have with my dollhouse and those little things from my shadowbox. MEMORIESSSS!!!!
Oh God. You had to remind me about Florida, right? I almost had the pieces of my heart sewn back together. But you know what Miss Piss? We can't hoard all the wins for ourselves. Like in life, sometimes ya just gotta lose, hard as it is. Besides, Alabama outplayed us by miles. They deserved to win and I bet they take the National Championship too. By the way... you know that both my kids went to high school with Tim Tebow at Nease, right? We watched him play ball long before the Gators got him. I feel like his mama,
Now about your ornaments! How precious are they???? LOVE them. You always show us the sweetest things. From little girls to Christmas decs... you got it going on girlfriend!
I can't believe Florida lost either. My wife and I were headed to a movie for her birthday Saturday and one of my stupid friends from Alabama kept giving me shit.
I have nothing to comeback with either. Maybe Texas will beat them in the pseudo-national championship game, but I don't really care about that.
Besides, I've never been a real hater fan. But I'm getting that way.
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
Would I be right in guessing that one of these fugures costs more than all your lights? The detail work looks excellent.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! BTW your photos are always so professional looking!
ReplyDelete:-(
ReplyDelete:-(
:-(
@ Fl lost. Lost doesn't cover it though. They got a world class behind the wood shed ass whoopin.
I can't believe Tebow cried on nat'l tv. Looked like pewee football. All I can say is roll tide.
ReplyDeletedave: Normally you would be correct in that assumption. But my daughters and I are world-class shoppers, so they were rather inexpensive. ;-)
ReplyDeleteyorksnbeans: Thank you and thank you!!! :)
Sage: I have to say: I was shocked. Shocked! :(
qkrlover: That shocked me too. I felt awful for him. How embarassing. :(
texas won but they literally pulled the game out of their ass..stupid coach and over rated qb..sigh*
ReplyDeletei love your decorations..i'd take picutures of some of my collection but dexter has most of them on the floor behind the couch..
Love the ME ornaments - so cute!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Texas won... *heavy sigh*
(I'm off to check out Yellowdog G's blog, she's obviously a woman of taste...)
cool header. sweet ornaments too.
ReplyDeleteFollowed you home from Rainwolf's blog! Couldn't resist with the name Big Pissy!
ReplyDelete~Sigh
Love it!! It looks like a mix of Madeline, those playmaker toys I used to have with my dollhouse and those little things from my shadowbox. MEMORIESSSS!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat photo could be in a magazine! It's fabulous and the girl in the blue coat is darling!
ReplyDeletei was cheering for Florida too :-(
xo
Oh God. You had to remind me about Florida, right? I almost had the pieces of my heart sewn back together. But you know what Miss Piss? We can't hoard all the wins for ourselves. Like in life, sometimes ya just gotta lose, hard as it is. Besides, Alabama outplayed us by miles. They deserved to win and I bet they take the National Championship too. By the way... you know that both my kids went to high school with Tim Tebow at Nease, right? We watched him play ball long before the Gators got him. I feel like his mama,
ReplyDeleteNow about your ornaments! How precious are they???? LOVE them. You always show us the sweetest things. From little girls to Christmas decs... you got it going on girlfriend!
I can't believe Florida lost either. My wife and I were headed to a movie for her birthday Saturday and one of my stupid friends from Alabama kept giving me shit.
ReplyDeleteI have nothing to comeback with either. Maybe Texas will beat them in the pseudo-national championship game, but I don't really care about that.
Besides, I've never been a real hater fan. But I'm getting that way.
WAR EAGLE!!!