Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New year=new look. Early!

Don't 'cha love it?!?!?!?

Devon offered to do a blog makeover for me, so of course I said "yes, please!"

Little Pissy helped with the header.

It's nice having my very own "techies". ;-)

Hope all of you are enjoying your holiday.

I have several new "irons" in the fire for the new year.

Super exciting (to me) stuff which I'll share with you as the various pieces (hopefully) fall into place.


*************************************************
Happy New Year!!!!!!!

18 comments:

  1. LOL! I still love when you call her Little Pissy. HAHA

    Also, BE MY GUEST! Sign me up for The Bachlorette. I won't turn it down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee! I KNOW! I can't help myself! ;-)

    I WILL! I need to google how to submit you. You'd be PERFECT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though we have never "met", I believe this new look is totally you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yorksnbeans: Thanks! I think so too! the minute I saw it, I was in LOVE! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new look. Can't wait to hear all about the "irons" in the fire for the new year.

    Happy New Years Eve Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love commenting here. Look at all the hot chicks who come here and opine!

    Looks good to me! Hope all your irons get hot hot hot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great!! Nothing like a bloggy makeover to get you geared up for another great year of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty and femme, just like you :)\

    happy new year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with "mommy cracked," (isn't that domestic violence) above. Problem is I have to do my own techie stuff, good job I'm retired and have all day to play!

    best to you, yours and everyone else for 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you've done with the place.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year Pissy! Can't wait to hear what goodies you have for us in 2010.

    And your bloggy facelift? Totally Fab honey. I love your blog name in the scrolly font and picture frame. High five.

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy new year sweet face...hope your new year is full of surprises wrapped in fullfilled wishes..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very Pretty .... Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the new look for 2010!!!!

    Wishing you a fantastic new year.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pissy! I love this new page Dear!

    I'm looking forward to knowing you better and better. Yours is a place I always come when I need to feel happy and content. I am so glad that we met.

    Rory has such a crush on you!

    Happy, happy year to come!!!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!